• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

when a button is clicked then  I need to sum the existing muliple currency field populate that value in another currenct field. For that in query I am using convertCurrency for that field. upto here everthing is working fine. But when the user changes his currency from USD to another currency in the user oject and refreshes the page where the button is residing then target currency field shows correct converted currecny. after that if the user hits the button then the target fields shows wrongly. when i check the debug logs it is inserting right value but salesforce is displaying worngly .

For example:Actual : Before changing the currency  at user level which USD 
                                 target field value: 1,922,975.37(initially the record is created in INR)
                  after  changing the currency  at user level to Indian Rupee
                            traget field value :INR 119,076,405.03 (USD 1,922,975.39)
                   after hiting button the currency field is shown like this 
                                      traget field value :  INR 1,922,975.37 (USD 31,054.30)

Thanks.      
  • February 25, 2014

Hi,

How many public groups can be created in unlimited edition?

Regards,

NaniNani

• August 02, 2013

Hi All,

I have to diplay the pdf in salesforce.  But we have to bring the pdf from the external server and display that pdf in salesforce. Can we able to accomplish this task by using SOAP, REST that is through integations ? If we can do this by intergration, then How to do it? If not what are the other way that we need to follow.

Thanks,

Nani.

Hi All,

when a button is clicked then  I need to sum the existing muliple currency field populate that value in another currenct field. For that in query I am using convertCurrency for that field. upto here everthing is working fine. But when the user changes his currency from USD to another currency in the user oject and refreshes the page where the button is residing then target currency field shows correct converted currecny. after that if the user hits the button then the target fields shows wrongly. when i check the debug logs it is inserting right value but salesforce is displaying worngly .

For example:Actual : Before changing the currency  at user level which USD 
                                 target field value: 1,922,975.37(initially the record is created in INR)
                  after  changing the currency  at user level to Indian Rupee
                            traget field value :INR 119,076,405.03 (USD 1,922,975.39)
                   after hiting button the currency field is shown like this 
                                      traget field value :  INR 1,922,975.37 (USD 31,054.30)

Thanks.      
  • February 25, 2014

Hi All,

I have to diplay the pdf in salesforce.  But we have to bring the pdf from the external server and display that pdf in salesforce. Can we able to accomplish this task by using SOAP, REST that is through integations ? If we can do this by intergration, then How to do it? If not what are the other way that we need to follow.

Thanks,

Nani.

Please help in this ASAP. If there is any documents or links available to resolve this issue 

Its very urgent.. Thanks in advance..

Natraj.

Hi all,

I am trying to make a field which displays this:

48 x 180 (8,640)

But I'm getting this (no separators):

48 x 180 (8640)

Here's the code I'm using:

TEXT(Lot__r.Unit_Count__c) & " x " & TEXT(Lot__r.kg_unit__c) &" (" & TEXT((Lot__r.Unit_Count__c * Lot__r.kg_unit__c)) & ")"

Is there a simple way to insert comma separators in TEXT numbers - or perhaps a better way to do this? I am stumped and think the only way must be to write some combination of RIGHT and TRIM statements - or something else? This must have come up before, right?

It's easy in APEX:

<apex:outputText value="{0, number, ###,###,###,###}"><apex:param value="{!Quote.Total_Price__c}"/></apex:outputText>

...but does not work in formula fields.

What am I missing? Thanks much for any help.

Alex

I have piece of code that I can call fine if I connect it to the button, however I would like to automate it with a trigger and I’m not sure how to call my Apex class from the trigger can anyone help?

• January 13, 2010

So - I'm running into one of those cases where my logic and class works fine, but the test gives me grief - I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing that from time to time.

Anyway - the code and test is in here:

http://pastebin.com/m3ac3e655

This messes up my test thusly:

System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 005R0000000RjIfIAK; first error: MIXED_DML_OPERATION, DML operation on setup object is not permitted after you have updated a non-setup object (or vice versa): User, original object: Case

I saw some posts mentioning this as a SFDC bug, but I found no workarounds anywhere. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Hi,

I want to create a lookup field as below using Visualforce. How can i acheive this?

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
OnDemand