• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

There are one VF custom page with Controller1 and a custom component (popup dialog) with Controller2.

Custom component is a registration form which requires server - side validation before save,  the result of the saving must be put to the Cotroller1  (so,  it's not possible to use @RemoteAction as it's static method and doesn't have access to controller variables)    .

The problem is when we submit form it is closed and the result is shown only when reopen dialog.

Is there a way to display validation result on the dialog and don't close it  if errors occur.

Thank you.

Can i use "SELECT FOR UPDATE" statement in batches? Now we have an exception:
First error: Locking is implied for each batch execution and therefore FOR UPDATE should not be specified

Hi, there is a strange behaviour : 

If we create Account with a Contact and they have the  same  owner   and change the owner in the Account then new Account  Owner is also set to the Contact.

If Account and Contact have different Owner then changing Account Owner doesn't set this Owner to the Contact.

Could smb. explain such a behaviour or provide some docs explaining this? 

Thanks in Advance.

Hi All,

Could someone help us in the next question:

There are  Apex Web Services for external application.

This external application performs request to this services under 'User-1' credentials.

'User-1' has been added to monitored users in debug logs.

But it developer console there are no heap dump  information for that user (this session only is switched off)

TIA 

Hi All,

I  have the next issue: I perform some Apex custom logic on sObject:

For example  CustomObject__c   myObj before processing has empty fields "field1" and  "field2"

Then, After processing I see in Debug logs that this object is populated with appropriate field values

myObj.field1 = '11111'

myObj.field2 = '2222'    (there no  error validation rules or so)

But when I see this object in UI  It is still epty

Does anyone know what is the issue?

Thanks in Advance

Hi, there is a strange behaviour : 

If we create Account with a Contact and they have the  same  owner   and change the owner in the Account then new Account  Owner is also set to the Contact.

If Account and Contact have different Owner then changing Account Owner doesn't set this Owner to the Contact.

Could smb. explain such a behaviour or provide some docs explaining this? 

Thanks in Advance.

I am getting error while running Tests 

/**
      * Method that creates the test estimate object
      */
     public static Services_Estimate__c createTestEstimate(){
         Product2 prod = [SELECT ID, NAME FROM Product2 WHERE NAME = 'BASE24-eps'];

Services_Demand_Management__c dm= new Services_Demand_Management__c (Name = 'MyTestEstimate',
                                  Request_Status__c = DemandManagementHelper.STATUS_NEW,
                                  Request_State__c = DemandManagementHelper.STATE_OPEN,
                                  Comments__c = 'My Desc',
                                  ACI_Product1__c = prod.Id,
                                  Request_Type__c = 'Services',
                                  Oracle_Project_Number__c = 'TP00001',
                                  Oracle_Project_Name__c = 'Test Project',                                  
                                  Request_Sub_Type__c = ServicesEstimateHelper.IAE_FULL,
                                  Request_Submitter__c = UserInfo.getUserId());
         insert dm;

Services_Estimate__c est= new Services_Estimate__c(Name = 'MyTestEstimate',
                                        Estimate_Status__c = DemandManagementHelper.STATUS_NEW,
                                        Request_Description__c = 'My Desc',
                                        Demand_Management_Request__c = dm.Id);

insert est;

Services_Review_Meeting__c meeting = new Services_Review_Meeting__c(Estimate_In_Review__c = est.Id,
                                        Meeting_Date__c = Date.today(),
                                        Meeting_Description__c = 'Review IA',
                                        Meeting_Goal__c = 'Reach Agreement',
                                        AD_Comments__c = 'Done',
                                        AD_Review_Disposition__c = 'Agree',
                                        Product_Review_Disposition__c = 'Agree',
                                        Sales_Review_Disposition__c = 'Agree',
                                        Services_Review_Disposition__c = 'Agree');
         insert meeting;
         return est;

}

public static testMethod void testReadEstimate(){

Services_Estimate__c est= createTestEstimate();                                   

readEstimates(est.Demand_Management_Request__c);
         readEstimate(est.Id);
         readEstimateItems(est.Id);         
         readReviewMeetings(est.Id);
         readEstimateFunctionalFeatureMappings(est.Id);

}

}

Message shows that error occurs at Line 252 which is line below , but this query is returning a single result ,I am not sure why this error is appearing. Can some one pls. help me ? 

Product2 prod = [SELECT ID, NAME FROM Product2 WHERE NAME = 'BASE24-eps'];

Hi All,

I  have the next issue: I perform some Apex custom logic on sObject:

For example  CustomObject__c   myObj before processing has empty fields "field1" and  "field2"

Then, After processing I see in Debug logs that this object is populated with appropriate field values

myObj.field1 = '11111'

myObj.field2 = '2222'    (there no  error validation rules or so)

But when I see this object in UI  It is still epty

Does anyone know what is the issue?

Thanks in Advance