• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI There,

I have created an visual force page to send as a pdf through the email button. the thing is when click the email report button its sending the attchment but cant open it saying corrupted. After searching every line of the code i found the problem. there is a field called Date_Of_Instruction(date field). if i take this field out of code it displaying the pdf. i dont understand whats the problem is?.

can anyone help me regarding this issue.

thanks in advance.

<td bgcolor="#dddddd">Date Of Instruction</td>
            <td><apex:outputfield value="{!Opportunity.Date_Of_Instruction__c}" />
            </td>

at the moment in our system the invoicing number is around 2500. my company wants it back to change and start from 1000 . how can i do that? Can anyone please help me regarding this will be much appreciated.

HI There,

I have created an visual force page to send as a pdf through the email button. the thing is when click the email report button its sending the attchment but cant open it saying corrupted. After searching every line of the code i found the problem. there is a field called Date_Of_Instruction(date field). if i take this field out of code it displaying the pdf. i dont understand whats the problem is?.

can anyone help me regarding this issue.

thanks in advance.

<td bgcolor="#dddddd">Date Of Instruction</td>
            <td><apex:outputfield value="{!Opportunity.Date_Of_Instruction__c}" />
            </td>