• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

[SELECT Id, Name, AccountId FROM Contact WHERE NOT(Name LIKE '%orbs%') AND AccountId='001E000000M4pZEIAZ' LIMIT 4]

Cannot figure out what is wrong in this SOQL WHERE clause combining NOT LIKE with another clause?

• December 06, 2012

I may be missing the point here but I am trying to link a new document created in a Content Library using ContentVersion.  That works like a champ and I am placing the document in the correct Library folder and have permissons for the folder wide open a this point.  What I need to do is show a link to the newly created document  directly from within the Custom Object's related lists section.  I have already dragged the Related Content list section into the page layout and it gives me 3 buttons (Find Content, Search All, & Deliver Content) and I can attach the new doc this way but cannot for the life of me figure out to do this programmaticzlly using APEX. Any clues?  Anybody?  Thanks in advance!

[SELECT Id, Name, AccountId FROM Contact WHERE NOT(Name LIKE '%orbs%') AND AccountId='001E000000M4pZEIAZ' LIMIT 4]

Cannot figure out what is wrong in this SOQL WHERE clause combining NOT LIKE with another clause?

• December 06, 2012
If you navigate to account/contact/custom object we do have a related list "related content" (if content is enabled and related list is added to page layout).  My question is were are these "related content" records stored? in which object?
Using apex I'm able to upload file to content version, but not able to create or find the object which stores the "related content" information.