• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone

I've installed the Salesforce Labs Timeline from AppExchange (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B54hhEAB) - a really neat timeline. It works great except when I embed it in a VF page with <apex:tabpanel> : If I do this, then the timeline Filter never works. Everytime I click on it I see Chrome's console reports "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'slideDown'". I have tried all combinations of jquery.noconfilct to no avail. ANY HELP WILL BE MOST SINCERELY APPRECIATED!

This is what my VF Page looks like

<apex:page sidebar="false" showheader="false" >
<apex:form >

<apex:tabPanel headerAlignment="right"  tabClass="activeTab" inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab"  switchType="client"   id="theTabPanel">
	<apex:tab label="Patient Overview" name="overview" >
    	  <slt:Timeline id="timeline" value="{!$CurrentPage.Parameters.Id}" csat="false" />
	</apex:tab>

<apex:tab label="Tab2"  >

<apex:tab label="Tab3"  >

</apex:tabPanel>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Is it possible to create a force.com site and authenticate standard users - I want to do this so I can rebrand the login screen and send the users to a VF home page after login.
Hi All

Is there any way I can return a pagereference that is the standard new page for a given object with a specified record type?  I thought there would be a StandardController().new() function? I have also tried to "edit" a "new" record as follows..

a=new icu_assessment__c();
          a.recordtypeid=[SELECT id FROM recordtype WHERE developername='Medication' LIMIT 1].Id;
         }
         Pagereference acctPage = new ApexPages.StandardController(a).edit();
         acctPage.setRedirect(true);
         return acctpage;

Many thanks for any help 
Ross

Hi All

Winter '14 brought the ability to create a lookup relationship to the Pricebook Object. I am trying to do this but am getting the following error  (I specifially pick lookup and NOT master-detail):-

You cannot create a new Master-Detail relationship on an existing custom object if records already exist. You must first create a Lookup relationship, populate the lookup field with data in all records, and then change the relationship type to Master-Detail  "

Any help!?

Thanks

Ross

Hi 

When I export to Excel from a Salesforce report I notice that hyphens in certain long text fields are replaced with question marks?

How can I resolve this?

Many thanks for any assistance

Ross

Hi

How can i render an XML file if I have a stylesheet file and a XSL file?

Thanks

Ross

Hi 

I have investigated the issue of B2C (Person Accounts) in SFDC and am satisfied that is what we need. However, we still need Normal (B2B) Accounts. By enabling Person Accounts, can I still have Normal (B2B) Accounts in the same Org?

Thanks

Ross

Hi All

Is it possible to edit a Profile's access rights to an Object (custom and standard) via Apex?

Thanks

Ross

Hi Everyone

Is there a report to show all profiles (with objects) that have the "View all Data" permission enabled? If not, can I query the schema to do this?

Thanks

Ross

Hi Everyone

Is it possible to get the approval process to re-evaluate after each approval?  Basically for each user I have set a "maximum approval amount" (in the User object). If the value of a field on the record is greater than this amount, I want it approved by their manager (and so on, up the chain of command, depending on the value of the field).  

Regards

Ross

Hi

Is it possible to specifiy different Approval Processes based on different recordtypes for a given object?

Many thanks

Ross

Goodday

Is it possible to define an error method for an entire Apex class? 

Many thanks

Ross

Hi All

I do I round a decimal value to the nearest 50 (in apex)?

Many thanks

Ross

Hi

I am trying to pass the Contact (Prepared For) ID in a detail page button on the Quote Object to a VF page.  Every time I use Quote.Contact or Quote.ContactID I get an error indicating the field does not exist. What should I use?

Many thanks in advance

Ross

Hi Everyone

I've installed the Salesforce Labs Timeline from AppExchange (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B54hhEAB) - a really neat timeline. It works great except when I embed it in a VF page with <apex:tabpanel> : If I do this, then the timeline Filter never works. Everytime I click on it I see Chrome's console reports "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'slideDown'". I have tried all combinations of jquery.noconfilct to no avail. ANY HELP WILL BE MOST SINCERELY APPRECIATED!

This is what my VF Page looks like

<apex:page sidebar="false" showheader="false" >
<apex:form >

<apex:tabPanel headerAlignment="right"  tabClass="activeTab" inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab"  switchType="client"   id="theTabPanel">
	<apex:tab label="Patient Overview" name="overview" >
    	  <slt:Timeline id="timeline" value="{!$CurrentPage.Parameters.Id}" csat="false" />

<apex:tab label="Tab2"  >

<apex:tab label="Tab3"  >

</apex:tabPanel>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Goodday

Is it possible to define an error method for an entire Apex class? 

Many thanks

Ross

Hi

I am trying to pass the Contact (Prepared For) ID in a detail page button on the Quote Object to a VF page.  Every time I use Quote.Contact or Quote.ContactID I get an error indicating the field does not exist. What should I use?

Many thanks in advance

Ross

How to create Custome User Fields in SalesForce that are used in Approval process as 'Next Automated Approver Determined By'?

Thanks.