• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everyone;

I need embed a flash rendition  /chatter/files/fileId/rendition in a visualforce page,

Someone knows, how can I do it?

Thank you

I am attempting to create a Visualforce page that allows the user to select a contact from a lookup field on a custom object to the contacts object. I am surely missing something silly. Your help would be super.

<apex:page standardController="Contact_Plan__c">
    <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockSection>
            <apex:form>

<apex:inputField value="{! Contact_Plan__c.name}"/>     
                <apex:inputField value="{! Contact_Plan__r.Contact.Name}"/>
            </apex:form>
       </apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:page>

The page would allow for the individual to enter the Contact Plan Name and then Select a Contact from the Contact Object. I have created a custom object called Contact_Plan__c.

Your help is greatly appreciated in advance.

Robert

How to create  Lookup  icon for custom visual force page?

Hi there,

I am writing a batch apex to  update the account and there related contact owners.

my problem is , i have some "xxx"  uniq external id which is Text data type.

"xxx"  uniq external id will be copied and pasted into text area , I am reading those id's and spliting by new line charector (\n) an then i am storing those in set .

Now I am trying to get the all the accoounts which are having the id's in  set.

since it is  a string i am getting error.

please look at my below code

public

list<string> splitIJET2AccountId{

get{

if(IJET2AccountIds!=null){

splitIJET2AccountId=IJET2AccountIds.split(

'\r\n');

}

returnsplitIJET2AccountId;

}

set;

}

publicset<string> IJET2AccountIdSet(){

set<string> IJET2AccountIdSet=newset<string>();

for(Integer i=0;i<splitIJET2AccountId.size();i++){

IJET2AccountIdSet.add(splitIJET2AccountId[i]);

}

returnIJET2AccountIdSet;

}

global

Database.Querylocator start(Database.BatchableContext BC){

fquery=

'select id,Name,OwnerId,IJET2_ACCOUNT_ID__C,AccountManager__c,Secondary_VP__c,AccountManager_Secondary__c from Account'+' where IJET2_ACCOUNT_ID__C IN :\''+IJET2AccountIdSet()+'\'';

returnDatabase.getQueryLocator(query);

}

when I am running this query i am getting below error , please suggest me what is the other way to do this

query=select id,Name,OwnerId,IJET2_ACCOUNT_ID__C,AccountManager__c,Secondary_VP__c,AccountManager_Secondary__c from Account where IJET2_ACCOUNT_ID__C=:{1038987, 1043669, 1045940, 1050546, 5465456}
System.QueryException: unexpected token: '{'
17:13:48.043 (43631000)|SYSTEM_METHOD_EXIT|[47]|Database.getQueryLocator(String)
17:13:48.043 (43685000)|FATAL_ERROR|System.QueryException: unexpected token: '{'
  • January 03, 2013

Hello,

I have created a table using pageblocktable. There are 2 columns in that table. First column contains a field called "Inputtype" and may have some records with data like Text, Select Choice,Table etc.. Here my prob is....I am taking second column in the same table. If the First column contains data like "Text" then second column should be have inputText box format. or If First column contains the data like "Select Choice" then second column should have radio buttons. Or If the First column contains the data like "Table" then second column should have inner table with 1 or 2 columns. 

So here the second column is dynamically displaying the inputtype based on first column data. If Text --> Text box, If Select Choice --> Radio Buttons, If Table --> Inner pageblocktable.

Can any one of you consider it as urgently needed and please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Sunny

• December 31, 2013

I am using a VisualForce page for our Yammer embedded feeds and I am trying to modify some CSS via jQuery. I'm not exactly sure what is wrong, but the jQuery event won't execute and there for there is no CSS modification happening. Here is my code:

<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.YamEmbedJ}"/>
<script type="text/javascript">
$(window).load(function(){
$('yj-message-container').css('padding-left','40px');
});
</script>

The YamEmbedJ is a static resource of the jQuery library. I have also tried (document).ready event firing and no luck. Any assistance is appreciated.

Hi,

I want to create a lookup field as below using Visualforce. How can i acheive this?

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
OnDemand