• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

JiniBot is the leading provider of mobile app development and consulting services. Mobility can be overwhelming and we make it easy for your company to leverage the very best out of  mobile technologies. Our team brings together deep product design experience, technology expertise and a passion for building world-class mobile experiences. Our candidates span all 50 states and throughout North America. We never compromise quality by utilizing less expensive outsourcing options.

Please visit us at: Jinibot.com 

We are experts in iOS, Windows 8, Android domains as they pertain to SslesForce.com development. 

I have downloaded several apps on app store that interface with my salesforce developer account just fine. All I have to do is put my email in and password and I am able to access data. However when developing for ios, teh tutorial states that we have to put the consumer key in the app delegate. Well if that is the case then how will a user be able to just download our app and access salesforce?

Please help explain this as this is a blocker for me at moment.

Thank you

I want to uninstall salesforce sdk completely and have not been able to find any documentation on this. I want all elements of salesforce sdk to be removed.

The basic app Oauth tutorial does not seem to work. Remote app option now redirects you to the app section. Using trial and error, set up a new connected app. Copied the remote access key etc to the iOS skeleton app code:

staticNSString *const RemoteAccessConsumerKey = @"3MVG9rFJvQRVOvk6n3v0_2GoulkGXPLXRmMxVFA15t.uAydCYr4mkLG48V61jDpChS8kWdcCpHnn4EUWLkNiJ";

static NSString *const OAuthRedirectURI = @"sfdc://success";

EVerytime try to launch an app, it says "Invalid client ID". Also the connected app created stays in 

Status
Unpublished Changes

mode.

I do not even see an option where it says "publish". 

My question is that if developers are to take the platform seriously, a basic app setup should be a minimum. I have followed instructions and Googled for hours and have been unable to get past this. I also see others posting something similar but noone seems to answer.

I have downloaded several apps on app store that interface with my salesforce developer account just fine. All I have to do is put my email in and password and I am able to access data. However when developing for ios, teh tutorial states that we have to put the consumer key in the app delegate. Well if that is the case then how will a user be able to just download our app and access salesforce?

Please help explain this as this is a blocker for me at moment.

Thank you