• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi:

I am using smartstore in a native iOS app.  I need to search my soup for results that meet two conditions and I  don't understand how to build the SFSoupQuerySpec.

For example, I want to query my "Contacts" soup to return contacts with the Name like "smith" AND a certain OwnerId.

Is this possible using SFSoupQuerySpec?

Thanks.

Hi:

I want to display the username in my iOS app so that the user know which account they logged in as (if they have more than one).  I am using the latest SDK and oAuth2.0 flow where the user logs in through the salesfoce UIWebview.  How can I get the username?

Thanks,

Joseph

I think that I am  misunderstanding something.  If each saleforce account provides a different oAuth key to be used with my mobile app then how could one mobile app be used with two different salesforce accounts?

I developed the app connected to my developer.force.account and now I want to test with a different salesforce account.

Thanks.

I am using the iOS SDK which I installed according to the instructions.  I create a connected app, created a namespace, published the app, created an xcode project, input the key and callback URL to match the connected app, and attempted to run the project without any additional code to test the oAuth.

I get the login screen, enter user name and password, and then an alertview pops up with an error that says "scope is not allowed".

Where is the documentation for that can explain what I could have done wrong.

Thanks

I am using the iOS SDK which I cloned from github and then ran the install through the terminal as instructed.  I created a new connected app on developer.force.com and then created a new app project in xCode where I made sure that the key and callback URL matched the connected app I created.

I then ran the project in the simulator with no addtional code and I am getting a "redirect_uri must match conficuration" error.

I noticed that my connected app on developer.force.com has a status of "pending".  Is that why I am getting the error?

I can not find any information on what the connected app status "pending" means.

Thanks,

Joseph

Hi:

I want to display the username in my iOS app so that the user know which account they logged in as (if they have more than one).  I am using the latest SDK and oAuth2.0 flow where the user logs in through the salesfoce UIWebview.  How can I get the username?

Thanks,

Joseph

I think that I am  misunderstanding something.  If each saleforce account provides a different oAuth key to be used with my mobile app then how could one mobile app be used with two different salesforce accounts?

I developed the app connected to my developer.force.account and now I want to test with a different salesforce account.

Thanks.

I am using the iOS SDK which I cloned from github and then ran the install through the terminal as instructed.  I created a new connected app on developer.force.com and then created a new app project in xCode where I made sure that the key and callback URL matched the connected app I created.

I then ran the project in the simulator with no addtional code and I am getting a "redirect_uri must match conficuration" error.

I noticed that my connected app on developer.force.com has a status of "pending".  Is that why I am getting the error?

I can not find any information on what the connected app status "pending" means.

Thanks,

Joseph

The basic app Oauth tutorial does not seem to work. Remote app option now redirects you to the app section. Using trial and error, set up a new connected app. Copied the remote access key etc to the iOS skeleton app code:

staticNSString *const RemoteAccessConsumerKey = @"3MVG9rFJvQRVOvk6n3v0_2GoulkGXPLXRmMxVFA15t.uAydCYr4mkLG48V61jDpChS8kWdcCpHnn4EUWLkNiJ";

static NSString *const OAuthRedirectURI = @"sfdc://success";

EVerytime try to launch an app, it says "Invalid client ID". Also the connected app created stays in 

Status
Unpublished Changes

mode.

I do not even see an option where it says "publish". 

My question is that if developers are to take the platform seriously, a basic app setup should be a minimum. I have followed instructions and Googled for hours and have been unable to get past this. I also see others posting something similar but noone seems to answer.