• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are using the Campaigner Playbook plugin to help manage our sales process. The Playbook allows you to create your own Opportunity "Phases" (LSProcessBldApp__Current_Phase__c) which are used to drive a custom process. In our example, these phases map directly to our standard Opportunity Stages.

I'd like to create a trigger that will update the standard Stage object in Salesforce to match that of my Opportunity Phase that is defined in Playbook. Any time the record is created/updated, the Stage should be updated with the value that is stored in the Phase custom field.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We are using Action Plans v3 and I've created a custom button on the opportunity record that calls one of my templates directly. When the action plan is created I'd like to auto populate the opportunity name in the action plan from the opportunity (Related Object).

How is this done?

---UPDATE---

After playing with this for a while, I found my answer.

/apex/ActionPlanCreation?refType=Opportunity&templateId=<your.template.name.here>&refId={!Opportunity.Id}

I've created a custom field used on our Opportunities records, and I'd like that field to contain a list of users that I can multi-select from. How can I accomplish this?

I currently have the field setup as a lookup referencing (user) which works correctly, I want the field to be multi-select however.

We are using the Campaigner Playbook plugin to help manage our sales process. The Playbook allows you to create your own Opportunity "Phases" (LSProcessBldApp__Current_Phase__c) which are used to drive a custom process. In our example, these phases map directly to our standard Opportunity Stages.

I'd like to create a trigger that will update the standard Stage object in Salesforce to match that of my Opportunity Phase that is defined in Playbook. Any time the record is created/updated, the Stage should be updated with the value that is stored in the Phase custom field.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I am facing a problem when retrieving contact records based on phone number. I am unable to retrieve the record if it has the phone number in different format (Ex: 123-123-1234, (123)123-1234, 1231231234, 1-(123)123-1234....etc). I am using SOQL query to retrieve the data.

I want to retrieve records even the phone number format is different. Any solutions?

Thanks,

• August 17, 2010