• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have one method in a class that is designated as @future.  How do I add test coverage for it?  I'm getting "Save error: Test method cannot be marked as future"

When a new record is created off of a custom object, I need to have a specific group and/or user automatically follow it.

I'd like to create a field on a custom object that provides a list of Groups to pick from.  When creating the field I'm able to see a variety of objects to pick from but not the ability to pick from groups?

System.schedule('GetPostDataSchedule', '0 0 * * * ?', new GetPostDataSchedule());

It runs every hour up to 11 PM at which point it stops.  Any ideas?  I need it to run hourly everyday.

I have one method in a class that is designated as @future.  How do I add test coverage for it?  I'm getting "Save error: Test method cannot be marked as future"

When a new record is created off of a custom object, I need to have a specific group and/or user automatically follow it.

System.schedule('GetPostDataSchedule', '0 0 * * * ?', new GetPostDataSchedule());

It runs every hour up to 11 PM at which point it stops.  Any ideas?  I need it to run hourly everyday.