• 15 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to create a web interface that allows a customer to login and view their SF record. I will manually create the users using their first name and the unique key assigned to their record in SF as their password. When they click login, this will run a query and match up their unique key with their SF record and thus show all the fields i want them to see in the web interface. Once the user is setup, everything is dynamically created on the web interface

Is this logical way to do it?

If someone could point me in the right direction as to which API to use that sould be great.

I am knowledgable at PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS and also use JavaScript and Jquery as our website runs on WordPress, So if I could use my PHP skill to this advantage it would be great.

I want to create a web interface that allows a customer to login and view their SF record. I will manually create the users using their first name and the unique key assigned to their record in SF as their password. When they click login, this will run a query and match up their unique key with their SF record and thus show all the fields i want them to see in the web interface. Once the user is setup, everything is dynamically created on the web interface

Is this logical way to do it?

If someone could point me in the right direction as to which API to use that sould be great.

I am knowledgable at PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS and also use JavaScript and Jquery as our website runs on WordPress, So if I could use my PHP skill to this advantage it would be great.

Hi guys,

We have a question. We hope you gays can solve my problem.

How can we get Salesforce's data out side of salesforce? Is there any web service for that?

Please help. Waiting for your response.

Regard,

Jeetu Gupta