• 5 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need some help passing a date value into a variable in my workflow.  I am trying to pass the value in the custom field to a variable in my workflow.  I can pass all text values without issue, but the date fields keep returning an error

Flow encountered an error when processing and converting between data types. Please check the flow and ensure all data types are matched correctly.

Salesforce Error ID: 1474339761-7824 (-1636893436)

I am trying to pass a date field from my object to a variable that is also a data type of date.  The fields pass correctly into a text field without issue.

Any help would be appreciated!

We have set up multiple workflows in and wanted to see if there was a way to move the "previous" and "finish" buttons to be center justified vs. right justified.  Also one other question is to make it possible to use the enter key vs space bar to execute the button

Any help is appreciated!!

I need some help passing a date value into a variable in my workflow.  I am trying to pass the value in the custom field to a variable in my workflow.  I can pass all text values without issue, but the date fields keep returning an error

Flow encountered an error when processing and converting between data types. Please check the flow and ensure all data types are matched correctly.

Salesforce Error ID: 1474339761-7824 (-1636893436)

I am trying to pass a date field from my object to a variable that is also a data type of date.  The fields pass correctly into a text field without issue.

Any help would be appreciated!