• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi...

And show my object as related list on Opportunity record

Now look at the "product related list" on opprtunity where u have a button "Add products" . clicking on that button it will take u to a page where u see alll the products with selection boxes... u can also filter them , check them and when u click on "select button" at the top of the page, those selected products are added to the related list on opportunity.

I want the same functionality on the my object related list.

Thanks

venkat

i have one application in that appliction i have emp's and projects objects are there single emp working on multiple projects,

under single  project working on multiple employes, how to take the model view  

Advanced thanks

venkat

how do i write visualforcec code for this scenario...

i have one vf page in that page i have insert data then after i click the next button when i click the next  button go to the next page in that page also i enter the data after that in page i have  another next button when click the next button go to another page in that also enter the data in that page save button is there when i have click on save button total three pages data insert  into the object

Advanced Thanks

which events are using in upsert trigger. what are the difference using before event and after events

Advanced thanks ...

Hi...

And show my object as related list on Opportunity record

Now look at the "product related list" on opprtunity where u have a button "Add products" . clicking on that button it will take u to a page where u see alll the products with selection boxes... u can also filter them , check them and when u click on "select button" at the top of the page, those selected products are added to the related list on opportunity.

I want the same functionality on the my object related list.

Thanks

venkat

how do i write visualforcec code for this scenario...

i have one vf page in that page i have insert data then after i click the next button when i click the next  button go to the next page in that page also i enter the data after that in page i have  another next button when click the next button go to another page in that also enter the data in that page save button is there when i have click on save button total three pages data insert  into the object

Advanced Thanks