• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object with several different record types. The issue I'm having is that when creating a new record, every user of a given profile is able to select a record type except one. After he clicks "New", his record type will display as a read only to the default record type for that profile whereas every other user of that profile can select a record type. 

Really frustrated and any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • April 10, 2014

In a Flow, I have a text box field called Last Name (Last_Name). What I need is to make sure that neither the words "Unknown" or "Delete" are accepted as values in that text field. If either is entered and the next button is clicked, an error will display above the text box saying something like "You must enter a valid last name before proceeding." 

I'm thinking perhaps a regular expression could accomplish this. I would like to make the validation case-insensitive. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• June 05, 2013

I have a Yes/No question with two radio buttons. It the user selects the Yes radio button, an input field appears (Show Input on Selection ). How do I make that input field a date field?

• January 31, 2013
I have a custom object with several different record types. The issue I'm having is that when creating a new record, every user of a given profile is able to select a record type except one. After he clicks "New", his record type will display as a read only to the default record type for that profile whereas every other user of that profile can select a record type. 

Really frustrated and any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • April 10, 2014

I have a Yes/No question with two radio buttons. It the user selects the Yes radio button, an input field appears (Show Input on Selection ). How do I make that input field a date field?

• January 31, 2013