• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

I have created a workflow where if a tick box equals true a date field is populated with a date 18 days from today. What I am trying to achieve is that the 18 days to only reflect business days and not include Sat and Sun.

any suggestions?
  • August 29, 2014
Our company has stated to use Salesforce for Outlook functionality and I wanted to know if I can configure the Side Panel in Outlook to only display certain objects when a user uses the search option. For example only the Accounts and Contacts object
  • March 28, 2014

I need to display some information within a table however I cannot seem to create a table when I use the output field 'Display Text'.

I have tried using the HTML code to create a table and that didn't work.

Any  Suggestions

I have created a flow which brings back address information from a post code search.

When you select an address from the pickiest the next page places address line 1, city and post code into separate text fields for the user to read. The user has the option of either going back to the beginning of the flow to search for a different address or end the flow.

When the user searches for a new address and goes to the page which displays the address in the text fields, the previous address is still displayed.

Any ideas on how to show the new address?

I have a screen, with a pick list with three choices. Choice 1 – takes you to screen a Choice 2 – takes you to screen b Choice 3 – takes you to screen c In the decision I assign the resource to a pick list and the set the value to the choice from the pick list selected. I then link the outcomes to the correct screens. When I run the flow any choice I make from the pick list always takes me to screen a. Any ideas on how I can resolve this?
  • February 08, 2013
Our company has stated to use Salesforce for Outlook functionality and I wanted to know if I can configure the Side Panel in Outlook to only display certain objects when a user uses the search option. For example only the Accounts and Contacts object
  • March 28, 2014
Hi

I have created a workflow where if a tick box equals true a date field is populated with a date 18 days from today. What I am trying to achieve is that the 18 days to only reflect business days and not include Sat and Sun.

any suggestions?
  • August 29, 2014
I have a screen, with a pick list with three choices. Choice 1 – takes you to screen a Choice 2 – takes you to screen b Choice 3 – takes you to screen c In the decision I assign the resource to a pick list and the set the value to the choice from the pick list selected. I then link the outcomes to the correct screens. When I run the flow any choice I make from the pick list always takes me to screen a. Any ideas on how I can resolve this?
  • February 08, 2013