Replies
Hi folks,
        Can anyone give me the real time example for apex REST callout

I wanna like 
enpoint url and apex code for real time apex callout

Thanks in advance
Karthick
Hi,

I am trying to use data.com Match API. While hitting the HTTP request from Console I am getting error "[{"message":"insufficient access rights on cross-reference id","errorCode":"INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS"}]".

Points which are already considered :
  • I have data.com licence.
  • I am login with data.com User.
  • Request is a POST.
  • Proper Header values are set.
  • Searching for contact through API.
Please help me in understaing the error.

Or if anybody have used data.com api in apex please provide what steps you followed while making request.

Thanks in advance.
Hello Everyone,

I want to know the "SQOL Query Execution Time" for each query that runs during my trigger context.

What would be the best approach to know the time that would be taken by individual query during execution.

Please suggest best solutions.

Thanks

Hi,

I have count of total number of emails i.e 1000.

Out of them 300 are inbound and 700 are outbound emails.

Now the issue is :

I want to count the number of emails that are generated as "Auto Responses" out of these 1000 mails through apex code.

Is there is any way or any field on "EmailMessage" Object to count this thing..??

Thanks

Hi,

I am getting error "Query is either selecting too many fields or the filter conditions are too complicated." while running my code.

My code is where I getting this error is :

List<Sim_CaseReportHistory__c> caseRepHisList = [Select id, TotalQueueTime__c, TotalWorkTime__c, Field_API_Name__c, Owner_Type__c, Actual_Owner_Is_User__c, Case_number__c
from Sim_CaseReportHistory__c where Case_Number__c in : caseNumSet and Is_Migrated__c=true and Field_API_Name__c='Owner'
and CreatedDate__c>=:Sim_Util.getActualStartDateTimeObject(dCurrentDate) and CreatedDate__c<=:Sim_Util.getActualDateEndTimeObject(dCurrentDate)];

Any suggestion? Please rply.

Hi,

I am working on standard object Case. I want to track the number of inbound and outbound emails for cases. How can I track that through code.

Thanks

Pmathur

Hi folks,
        Can anyone give me the real time example for apex REST callout

I wanna like 
enpoint url and apex code for real time apex callout

Thanks in advance
Karthick
I want to know what pages the current user has access to using apex and run a code dynamically to show a list of those pages on a visualforce page. I have found setupentityaccess but it works with permission sets and not profiles. I only use profiles at this point. Please let me know if there is a way to do this.

Hi,

I am getting error "Query is either selecting too many fields or the filter conditions are too complicated." while running my code.

My code is where I getting this error is :

List<Sim_CaseReportHistory__c> caseRepHisList = [Select id, TotalQueueTime__c, TotalWorkTime__c, Field_API_Name__c, Owner_Type__c, Actual_Owner_Is_User__c, Case_number__c
from Sim_CaseReportHistory__c where Case_Number__c in : caseNumSet and Is_Migrated__c=true and Field_API_Name__c='Owner'
and CreatedDate__c>=:Sim_Util.getActualStartDateTimeObject(dCurrentDate) and CreatedDate__c<=:Sim_Util.getActualDateEndTimeObject(dCurrentDate)];

Any suggestion? Please rply.

Hi,

I am working on standard object Case. I want to track the number of inbound and outbound emails for cases. How can I track that through code.

Thanks

Pmathur