• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

My client have no security token.I have to connect to salesforce sandbox from java application which we use soap api.

I tryed by placing URL as https://test.salesforce.com/  there is error that there is no security token help me.

• June 10, 2013

Hi All,

I am trying webservice from salesforcce to salesforce

I place wsdl of one salesforce sandbox and I call it by "generate from wsdl" and created parse wsdl

I wrote class for delete in appex

I pass

partnerSoapSforceComWrapper.delete_x(new List<Id> { 'leadid' }, 'username', 'password'); in developer console and execute it IT Is SUCCESSFULLY DELETED LEAD

Now For Update

I wrote a class

public class partnerSoapSforceComWrapperupdate {
public static Boolean update_x( sobjectPartnerSoapSforceCom.sObject_x[]  sObjects , String username, String password)
    {
       Boolean success = false;
       partnerSoapSforceCom.Soap stub = new partnerSoapSforceCom.Soap();
       partnerSoapSforceCom.LoginResult loginResult =stub.login(username, password);
       stub.endpoint_x = loginResult.serverUrl;
       stub.SessionHeader = new partnerSoapSforceCom.SessionHeader_element();
       stub.SessionHeader.sessionId = loginResult.sessionId;
       partnerSoapSforceCom.saveResult[] Result =stub.update_x( sObjects );
       success = true;
       return success;
   }
}

But When I am Trying to pass sobject in developer console it is not accepting

Please Help me how to update Xrecord of Some xsalesforce

• May 14, 2013

Hi All,

I have to transfer SalesForce data into java but when i wrote quries on opportunity,opportunitylineitem,account null is coming how to join these  objects help me.

• April 23, 2013

Hi All,

my organization want to use salesforcce data without any insert,update the salesforce data using webservice,I am totally new to web service,I hope enterprise wsdl is fine or i have to create custom web service.

• April 03, 2013

Is there any standard functionality if opportunity type field=existincustomer upgrade (or) renewal

• March 13, 2013

Hi All,

How to use innerjoints and outerjoints in query(beta)

• March 08, 2013

Hi All,

If any user have to close stage first he had to upload a document a created a visual force page to upload doc and it stores in notes and atachment and also generate MD5 code in opportunity.up to yet its ok now if the attachment is deleted md5 have to delete and stage should be previous value i have to write trigger in attachment, how to fetch parent id??

• March 05, 2013

I have to create MD5 string in opportunity what is it and how to create it

• March 04, 2013

plugins For eclips(spring tool suite)

• March 01, 2013

is it possible to merge limited data from one cloud(sales force) to another cloud and we have to integrate to iphone how to do it any solution

• February 27, 2013

Hi All,

If opportunity stage should to close user have to upload a doc for this i wrote a trigger its working good, now issue is if that attachment is deleted ,opportunity stage should be old value what i have to do how i can wrote trigger on notes and attachment help me

• February 26, 2013

issue is we have to create a field in opportunity that have to store documents after saving the document automatically stage should be closed/won what i have to do...............

• February 21, 2013

how can we enable amount field in opportunity(we have multiple currency )

• February 21, 2013

Hi All,

I am trying webservice from salesforcce to salesforce

I place wsdl of one salesforce sandbox and I call it by "generate from wsdl" and created parse wsdl

I wrote class for delete in appex

I pass

partnerSoapSforceComWrapper.delete_x(new List<Id> { 'leadid' }, 'username', 'password'); in developer console and execute it IT Is SUCCESSFULLY DELETED LEAD

Now For Update

I wrote a class

public class partnerSoapSforceComWrapperupdate {
public static Boolean update_x( sobjectPartnerSoapSforceCom.sObject_x[]  sObjects , String username, String password)
    {
       Boolean success = false;
       partnerSoapSforceCom.Soap stub = new partnerSoapSforceCom.Soap();
       partnerSoapSforceCom.LoginResult loginResult =stub.login(username, password);
       stub.endpoint_x = loginResult.serverUrl;
       stub.SessionHeader = new partnerSoapSforceCom.SessionHeader_element();
       stub.SessionHeader.sessionId = loginResult.sessionId;
       partnerSoapSforceCom.saveResult[] Result =stub.update_x( sObjects );
       success = true;
       return success;
   }
}

But When I am Trying to pass sobject in developer console it is not accepting

Please Help me how to update Xrecord of Some xsalesforce

• May 14, 2013

Hi All,

I have to transfer SalesForce data into java but when i wrote quries on opportunity,opportunitylineitem,account null is coming how to join these  objects help me.

• April 23, 2013

Hi All,

my organization want to use salesforcce data without any insert,update the salesforce data using webservice,I am totally new to web service,I hope enterprise wsdl is fine or i have to create custom web service.

• April 03, 2013

issue is we have to create a field in opportunity that have to store documents after saving the document automatically stage should be closed/won what i have to do...............

• February 21, 2013