• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The API for GTM is here. 

https://developer.citrixonline.com/api/gotomeeting-rest-api/apimethod/create-meeting

How would I use this to create a button in SF for GoToMeeting? Thanks

Cheers,

Brendan Conroy

Manager of Sales Operations

Market Metrix

Hi everyone,

I am trying to do a mass delete of tasks. For some reason I continually get this response. 

"Error Generated by request::Zero length array passed to Refresh ExceptionCode:1 Could not establish connection to API service"

The strange thing is that sometimes it will erase a small amount of tasks (20 for example) and the rest of the time would have this error message. 

Any idea what this means? Thanks so much!

Cheers,

Brendan

Hi everyone,

I am trying to do a mass delete of Verticle Response Contacts and Leads History except for the past 6 months. I did a batch of 200 and receieved this message.

"Error Generated by request::Zero length array passed to Refresh ExceptionCode:1 Could not establish connection to API service"

Cheers,

Brendan

I would like to send out all of my sales reps' forecast numbers at the end of each month automatically. Is there a way to automate that function? Thanks so much for your help!

Hi everyone,

I am trying to do a mass delete of Verticle Response Contacts and Leads History except for the past 6 months. I did a batch of 200 and receieved this message.

Cheers,

Brendan