A Global consultancy with a new office in Japan is training adminstrators to be dispatched to clients or educated into the consulting team to work as developers or consultants. To succeed this mission, we would like a dedicated trainer to lead the programs.
Role & Responsibilities:
Lead monthly training programs for SFDC administrators. Programs should include terminology, scenarios, and role-plays. Some materials are provided directly from Salesforce.com and in-house creation, but need an expert leader and trainer to deliver and evolve the programs.
- Strategy, support and planning of the Simbiosys SFDC training program
- Curriculum and course structure of the training.
- Preparation of training material.
- Ensuring compliance with Industry standards on SFDC.
- Certification driven training and scenario-driven training.
- Accountability for the division's performance and certifications.
-Must speak Japanese.
- Should be an expert on SFDC architecture strategy and administrator functionalities.
- Must be able to provide technical guidance on SFDC Administration and configuration.
- Should have expert knowledge of Implementation, customization, maintenance and administration of SFDC from an administrator point of view.
- Must have expert level knowledge of SFDC industry standards and best practices.
- Should have multiple project experience with clients as an administrator.
Ideally coming from a larger organization with experience on larger implementations and possibly leading administration and configuration.
- Training experience in SFDC is highly desired.