• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I tried to assign a permission set to an user. But, was not able to assign it. It thrown the message "The user license doesn't allow the permission: Read All DemoApp". DemoApp is a custom app name. But, I was able to assign the clone of same permission set to the same user.

Anybody can please explain, why is it happening?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have created a service cloud console app. By default, Global search is enabled for the Particular app. Thorugh the Service cloud console 'Global Search', A user can view all the cases, eventhogh the not having privileges to see the cases in Profile. I need the following to be done, A user should not see the cases which are not related to his/her. If user is not enabled for a particular record type 'A' in his Profile, user should not see the case which are under the record type 'A' through Global search. 

Please help me to find a solution.

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

Now,am working on web-to-lead using custom controller.I have written a workflow to send a email alert.When I give the inputs for required fields and submit it. Lead info is not stored in Lead object and in debug log , i have seen the following exception,

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNAVAILABLE_RECORDTYPE_EXCEPTION, Unable to find default record type

I have set the default record type for Lead.But Lead is not stored.

Whenever I deactivated the workflow, it works fine and there is no exception arises .Please guide me to clear this one.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I need to refresh a PageBlockTable in a particular page automatically,after inserting a value into an Object.Please help me to achieve this...

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

I need to open a link in a new window using <apex:outputLink>.I set target="_blank".am using Google Chrome.While I click the link,the page is opened in a new tab.But,I need to open it in a new window.Please help me to find a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I have done the auto submission for html form which is inside in VF page.Below is my code ,

<apex:page>

<html>

<form method="POST" action="SamplePage" name="myForm" id="formone">

<input type="hidden" name="AMT" value="10"/>
<input type="hidden" name="ID" id="cust" value="2"/>
<input type="submit" value="Submit" id="bu" name="i"/>
</form>

<script>

document.getElementById("formone").submit();

</script>

</html>

</apex:page>

It automatically submited the form and redirected to "SamplePage".But does not carry the POST values to action page.

values has to passed as parameters to the redirected page.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I need to create a visual force which is reflected by the Edit Page Layout of an Object.

I am trying to find a solution.Help me to find a solution

Thanks in advance 

Hi,

I need to migrate data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM into Salesforce 

Please help me to find the solution

Thanks in Advance

Hi,

I want to create report for "Last 5 business days " .As a standard option Last 7 days is available.Please help me to create the report for "Last 5 business days".

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I am new to Salesforce integration with PayPal and Rest API.I already tried and successfully completed the payment gateway using PayPal website payments standard "Buy now" button.But I want to integrate Salesforce with PayPal.Rest APIs are provided in developer.paypal.com.Using those APIs, How to integrate Salesforce with PayPal.Please guide me to achieve this integration.And,Please let me know, is there anyother way for this integration.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

I have created a service cloud console app. By default, Global search is enabled for the Particular app. Thorugh the Service cloud console 'Global Search', A user can view all the cases, eventhogh the not having privileges to see the cases in Profile. I need the following to be done, A user should not see the cases which are not related to his/her. If user is not enabled for a particular record type 'A' in his Profile, user should not see the case which are under the record type 'A' through Global search. 

Thanks in advance

Hi Can any body help me.... When do we use list custom settings and When do we use hierarchy custom settings..? what is the main difference between these two custom settings....?

Hi,

We are working with reports my manager wants to see daily sales report that means how many leads is created,how many leads is converted may i know what filter criteria i have to choose to generate a report.

• September 25, 2013

Hi All,

Now,am working on web-to-lead using custom controller.I have written a workflow to send a email alert.When I give the inputs for required fields and submit it. Lead info is not stored in Lead object and in debug log , i have seen the following exception,

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNAVAILABLE_RECORDTYPE_EXCEPTION, Unable to find default record type

I have set the default record type for Lead.But Lead is not stored.

Whenever I deactivated the workflow, it works fine and there is no exception arises .Please guide me to clear this one.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I need to open a link in a new window using <apex:outputLink>.I set target="_blank".am using Google Chrome.While I click the link,the page is opened in a new tab.But,I need to open it in a new window.Please help me to find a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Hi to all,

. How to create 1-M relationship and M-1 relationship in SFDC?

when we are calling webservices in client side? we must use remote site settings ? why?

even in salesforce to salesforce intigration time also we need remote site settings? why it is that much important?

what is the purpose of remotesite settings?

Hi,

I need to create a visual force which is reflected by the Edit Page Layout of an Object.

I am trying to find a solution.Help me to find a solution

Thanks in advance 

Hi,

I am new to Salesforce integration with PayPal and Rest API.I already tried and successfully completed the payment gateway using PayPal website payments standard "Buy now" button.But I want to integrate Salesforce with PayPal.Rest APIs are provided in developer.paypal.com.Using those APIs, How to integrate Salesforce with PayPal.Please guide me to achieve this integration.And,Please let me know, is there anyother way for this integration.

Thanks in Advance.