• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

How can i hide the field named 'lead status' in one of the page layouts. This field typs is picklist and it was made as required for all the other page layouts. 

How can i remove this field in a particular page layout.

Please educate me on this

Thank you

• July 30, 2013

Hi All

i was inserting the lead using dataloader. These leads are already present in my instance as accounts and opportunities. 

Now when these inserted leads are being converted to accounts, sometime its giving an options whether to create account to the existing account or to create a new account.

I would prefer to create a new account to these leads,
so how to avoid creating account to the existing account?

The trigger would be helpful. But idont know any coding. 

Please help me with this developer task

when new records are created how to show the new record type?

Please give me ideas.

• July 29, 2013

Hi All,

my organisation has an enterprise edition. Is there anyway that one of my user can be given permission to merge leads but not to delete at will?

educate me on this.

Thank you

• July 15, 2013

Hi All,

my organisation has an enterprise edition. Is there anyway that one of my user can be given permission to merge leads but not to delete at will?

educate me on this.

Thank you

• July 15, 2013

Hi 

I am trying to login to dataloader. I gave my username password followed by security token but its saying

'Failed to send request to https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/27.0'. I checked even in the personal setting login history too, but there is no error showed. My username is my outlook password , where my outlook is in citrix. 

Please let me know what this error mean and y with a solution.

Thank you,

Jyothi

• March 13, 2013