• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Full code over at: Stack Overflow

Basically, I've encrypted a value in Salesforce using AES 256.  When I try to decrypt it via C#, I see a Padding error.  The exact same question was posted a few months ago, but no response (  Does anyone have any idea? I'm quite stumped.   thanks!

I have spent a day trying to resolve an issue and I am so close! But I think the final solution is beyond my abilities...

I have a custom object (Event) where I would like to hide the New button on the Object Tab - I want to force people to create the Event from the Related List on another object (Inquiry).

Initially I tried to override the Button with a simple error message page I made with guidance from this blog - http://rjpalombo.com/2012/04/override-a-standard-salesforce-page-with-visualforce/ - but that impacts the usage of the New button everywhere, including my Related List on Inquiry.

I got really excited by this post - http://forums.sforce.com/t5/forums/forumtopicprintpage/board-id/Visualforce/message-id/37818/print-single-message/false/page/1 - which lead me to override the custom tab with a simple Visualforce page with EnhancedList, or even just ListView - but both still include the New button.  There is a comment on that post that claims "If you just want to hide the new button, modify the selector" but I don't know how to do that.

Thanks in advance for any assistance! Hopefully I will eventually get past the copy-and-paste-other-peoples-markup phase...

Hi All,

Could anyone please help with the error below:

trigger createminutes on Event (after insert, after update)
{
List<Event> elist = [select id,Meeting_Unique_No__c from Event where Meeting_Status__c='Closed'];
List<Minute__c> milist = [select id, Meeting_Unique_No__c from Minute__c];
Set<String> eSet = new Set<String>();
Set<String> miSet = new Set<String>();

//For(string s1:elist)
{
//eSet.put(s1);    
}
//For(string s2:milist)
{
//miSet.put(s2);
}
If(miSet.containsall(eSet))
{
System.debug('');
}
else
{
System.debug('Please create notes');
}
}

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anidev

• March 14, 2013

Full code over at: Stack Overflow

Basically, I've encrypted a value in Salesforce using AES 256.  When I try to decrypt it via C#, I see a Padding error.  The exact same question was posted a few months ago, but no response (  Does anyone have any idea? I'm quite stumped.   thanks!