• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to send Email via Messaging.MassEmailMessage by  setting TargetObjectIds method.  Even though it specifies TargetObjectIds to be a list of IDs of the contacts, leads, or users to which the email will be sent.

I want to ensure whether PersonAccountId can be set to TargetObjectIds to send mass email.

I want to know if we can prevent multiple user logins with same account credentials in customer portal.

Can I set up my salesforce connected iPhone app so that it will only allow one user to sign into the phone, like the salesforce mobile app. I want to prevent our users from buying one license and sharing that license among ten mobile app users. What should i do ?.

Hi,

I have coded the login for both customer and partner portal. I am able to successfully login to customer portal however faces the following  issues with partner Portal.

Issue 1:Site.login(username,password,starturl) is used to check for both portals however it returns null in partner portal even though the conditions are correct.

Issue 2: Even if we ignore the condition and redirect with the specified conditions it logins with home page even if we have specified the default landing tab to some visualforce tab in customise portal tabs.

Question 1: Why does site.login returns null in partner portal if the username and password  are correct ?

Question 2: How do we set the login to land to some default landing tab in partner portal ?

Question 3:  Why does it land with home page even though we have specified the default landing tab ?

Question 4:  How actually we perform code to login to partner portal?

Issues with partner portal only and works fine with customer portal.

The scenario is like this. I am using salesForceAndroid SDK for developing an app. I am using SmartStore offered by salesforce for offline data saving purpose. Now i log in to sales force and fetch data from server and save to DB while online. Now this works fine. Now I just click the home button of android device  and take settings and clear the application data. Now the whole data is needed to be cleared like table contents, preferences etc.Now when I get back to my app, The app shows like there is still an account existing but when tried to get the restClient for that app ,

that is when calling the function peekRestClient()  in the library , a decryption error a bad padding exception is thrown. and  the app exits... Then relaunch automatically and login page is displayed. Usually clear data should clear all user data and we should be taken to login page staright away. But this is not happening. Anybody please help with this.

String accountType = ForceApp.APP.getAccountType();
apiVersion = activity.getResources().getString(R.string.api_version);
LoginOptions loginOptions = new LoginOptions(null,
ForceApp.APP.getPasscodeHash(), activity.getResources()
.getString(R.string.oauth_callback_url), activity
.getResources().getString(R.string.oauth_client_id),
new String[] { "api" });

new ClientManager(activity, accountType, loginOptions,
ForceApp.APP.shouldLogoutWhenTokenRevoked()).getRestClient(
activity, new RestClientCallback() {

@Override
public void authenticatedRestClient(RestClient client) {
if (client == null) {
ForceApp.APP.logout(activity);
return;
}

}
});
registerReceiver();
}

This is the code I use to login to salseForce from my app. Now when I use this normally there is no problem. Issue occurs when I clear all app data from settings. Then the app go through this processes, then when creating new ClientManager object  we have this line ForceApp.APP.shouldLogoutWhenTokenRevoked()).getRestClient(
activity, new RestClientCallback() {}  . 

In this getRestClient will take us to The function inside Clientmanager.  Now since account manager datas are not getting cleared while we are doing app data clear from settings, getOauthToken functoin is called which has got a call back AccMgrCallback  

From there to get the client object we call peekRestClient() 

There to generate oauthToken we need to do a decryption. There is where I am getting a bad padding exceptoin and decryptoin error. This leads to log out and we are taken to login page.  Also when I log in and try  to save data to soup then a smartstoreexception is thrown saying table does not have an index on the specified path. This seems like after deleting db  the index map table is not restored. What could be the possible solution for this behaviour on clearing app data.

I am working on a native iOS app.Theoretically  native Connected Apps, need a minimum of "Perform requests on your behalf at any time" and "Access and manage your data".However I get the error as:

ErrorDomain= com.salesforce.oauthErrorDomainCode=666  com.salesforce.OauthErrorDomain in1804: requested+scope+not+allowed       NSLocalizedDescription= com.salesforce.OauthErrorDomain in1804: requested+scope+not+allowed

However when I set the minimum selected scopes to  "Perform requests on your behalf at any time" and "Access and manage your data" and "Provide access to your data via the Web" I can access and work on native iOS app.

Question In Short: What is the minimum selected oauth scopes needed in connected app for native iOS app?

and do we need to "Provide access to your data via the Web" also in addition to ("Perform requests on your behalf at any time" and "Access and manage your data").

I am building a native iOS app.I want to populate images in the attachments of a salesforce object to the app.I  can query to get body from object as  /services/data/v23.0/sobjects/Attachment/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Body. I tried to send this body field of attachment  via a asihttp request with request header Authorization which gives response string as ÿØÿà. 

Summary: Any method to access salesforce files to native iOS app.

Thank you very much in advance.

The scenario is like this. I am using salesForceAndroid SDK for developing an app. I am using SmartStore offered by salesforce for offline data saving purpose. Now i log in to sales force and fetch data from server and save to DB while online. Now this works fine. Now I just click the home button of android device  and take settings and clear the application data. Now the whole data is needed to be cleared like table contents, preferences etc.Now when I get back to my app, The app shows like there is still an account existing but when tried to get the restClient for that app ,

that is when calling the function peekRestClient()  in the library , a decryption error a bad padding exception is thrown. and  the app exits... Then relaunch automatically and login page is displayed. Usually clear data should clear all user data and we should be taken to login page staright away. But this is not happening. Anybody please help with this.

String accountType = ForceApp.APP.getAccountType();
apiVersion = activity.getResources().getString(R.string.api_version);
LoginOptions loginOptions = new LoginOptions(null,
ForceApp.APP.getPasscodeHash(), activity.getResources()
.getString(R.string.oauth_callback_url), activity
.getResources().getString(R.string.oauth_client_id),
new String[] { "api" });

new ClientManager(activity, accountType, loginOptions,
ForceApp.APP.shouldLogoutWhenTokenRevoked()).getRestClient(
activity, new RestClientCallback() {

@Override
public void authenticatedRestClient(RestClient client) {
if (client == null) {
ForceApp.APP.logout(activity);
return;
}

}
});
registerReceiver();
}

This is the code I use to login to salseForce from my app. Now when I use this normally there is no problem. Issue occurs when I clear all app data from settings. Then the app go through this processes, then when creating new ClientManager object  we have this line ForceApp.APP.shouldLogoutWhenTokenRevoked()).getRestClient(
activity, new RestClientCallback() {}  . 

In this getRestClient will take us to The function inside Clientmanager.  Now since account manager datas are not getting cleared while we are doing app data clear from settings, getOauthToken functoin is called which has got a call back AccMgrCallback  

From there to get the client object we call peekRestClient() 

There to generate oauthToken we need to do a decryption. There is where I am getting a bad padding exceptoin and decryptoin error. This leads to log out and we are taken to login page.  Also when I log in and try  to save data to soup then a smartstoreexception is thrown saying table does not have an index on the specified path. This seems like after deleting db  the index map table is not restored. What could be the possible solution for this behaviour on clearing app data.

I am working on a native iOS app.Theoretically  native Connected Apps, need a minimum of "Perform requests on your behalf at any time" and "Access and manage your data".However I get the error as:

ErrorDomain= com.salesforce.oauthErrorDomainCode=666  com.salesforce.OauthErrorDomain in1804: requested+scope+not+allowed       NSLocalizedDescription= com.salesforce.OauthErrorDomain in1804: requested+scope+not+allowed

However when I set the minimum selected scopes to  "Perform requests on your behalf at any time" and "Access and manage your data" and "Provide access to your data via the Web" I can access and work on native iOS app.

Question In Short: What is the minimum selected oauth scopes needed in connected app for native iOS app?

and do we need to "Provide access to your data via the Web" also in addition to ("Perform requests on your behalf at any time" and "Access and manage your data").

I am building a native iOS app.I want to populate images in the attachments of a salesforce object to the app.I  can query to get body from object as  /services/data/v23.0/sobjects/Attachment/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Body. I tried to send this body field of attachment  via a asihttp request with request header Authorization which gives response string as ÿØÿà. 

Summary: Any method to access salesforce files to native iOS app.

Thank you very much in advance.