• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

On the Quote Line Item there is a custom button called - Add New Product. This custom button is linked to a VF page called CustomProductAdd.

When user clicks on this custom button he is presented a page where he enters - Product Name and Product Description. 
Next he clicks on Add New Product.

Then another section is displayed on the same page ( custom product add) asking for more details about the product. The product added on this custom page is suppose to be added to PRODUCT2 table. 

The product gets added to the table but somehow the page is not refreshed and goes into an infite loop and throws these errors :-
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0QL50000000WHS4GAO; first error: ENTITY_IS_DELETED, entity is deleted: []
Error is in expression '{!leavePage}' in page customproductadd: Class.AddPartController.leavePage: line 260, column 1
An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In the AddPartController the Leavepage displays following code :-

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

public void leavePage(){

for(quoteLineItem qli2 :QuoteNewLineItemList){
            system.debug('TO BE DELETED =' + qli2.ID); 
        }
        List<QuoteLineItem> delQli = new List<QuoteLineItem>();
        if(QuoteNewLineItemList != null && QuoteNewLineItemList.size() != 0 && QuoteNewLineItemList.isempty() == false){
            for(QuoteLineItem qlid : QuoteNewLineItemList){
                if(qlid.IsDeleted != true){
                    delQli.add(qlid);
                }
            }
            delete delQli;
        } 
    }

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

the above function is being called out in the VF Page like this :-

<apex:actionfunction name="runExit" action="{!leavePage}" />

Can you suggest the reason for this error? A different developer did this coding for us and some thing seems to be broken now.

thanks.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Is there a way to create a custom Web To Lead Form using a custom object?

I am not talking about LEADS object.

We have a custom object called - Candidates. I want the data send from Web Form (Careers section) should be send directly into Candidates Custom object.

The Web Form, is PHP based.

What do I need to provide our PHP Developers, so they can program the Web form in such a way, that the data is send over to the Candidates object, instead of LEADS object?

thanks

When a Quote is created from an Opporutnity , all the product line items gets copied over, including some standard fields like

Line Item Description

Quantity

Sales Price.

There is a COST field on OpportunityProduct, which also needs to get copied over to the Quote LIne Items.

I cannot do this using Formulas or WF Rule.

I think, Trigger can be done here.

Can some one please confirm this and guide me to right direction. ?

Thanks

sumita

I need to understand the best practice and get some recommendations on how to handle the following junk data that we get from our Web site into SFDC.

Name = asaasas

Phone = 9898989898

Email = kjkjj@hotmail.com

We get this kind of data from our website - Contact US web form.

Question is = If we place a Validation Rule on LEADS in SFDC, would that prevent this kind of data being displayed in SFDC?

OR

The Website / Webform should have a Javscript Validation COde to prevent this user entry.

I just need to know what the developers recommend.

thanks

I am trying to figure out, what page or trigger this custom button is calling from this code.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/15.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/15.0/apex.js")}

//GET OPPORTUNITY ID AND PARSE CORRECTLY
var urlstr=(document.URL);
var str=(urlstr);
var n=urlstr.split("/");
var w=n[2];
var x=n[3];
var z=x;
var QuoteHeaderID = x;
//alert(x);

var goNow = sforce.apex.execute("AddProductLines","donothing",{QuoteHeaderID:x});

window.location.href=(goNow);

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The *AddProductLines" is not under Pages. I am unable to understand exactly what is this and where should I get this info?

The Developer who built this form has left, so trying to understand. Please help.

Is there a way to create a custom Web To Lead Form using a custom object?

I am not talking about LEADS object.

We have a custom object called - Candidates. I want the data send from Web Form (Careers section) should be send directly into Candidates Custom object.

The Web Form, is PHP based.

What do I need to provide our PHP Developers, so they can program the Web form in such a way, that the data is send over to the Candidates object, instead of LEADS object?

thanks