• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have an aura:component that utilises the lighting:fileUpload input. Which works great. 

Due to not being able to use OWD sharing settings, I want to show a related list of files on a record that only that (Community) User owns.
This is done in a community, and we've had to open our OWD for our partner users, but don't want our Customer users to see files not owned by them.
All I have is the {!v.recordId} to work with. 

I want to be able to customise the registration errors for when someone goes to create a community login. 

Using the Self-Register, I get this error message (It also doesn't alert the admin):

Self-Register Error

If I use the Winter '19 Configurable Self register, I get this extremely unhelpful error "Hmm. Something isn't right. Please try again.":
User-added image

• September 25, 2018
I have a SIP provider that is not connected with my PBX. 

I wish to have a CTI that allows me to plug in credentials and a SIP url to be able to make calls via the CTI.

Is this possible?
Sip provider is:
mynetfone.com.au

I am trying to get a download button for all the attachments in a custom object (which AppExchange doesn't seem to have).

I have a class, component, and visualforce page that works great with static ID's, but I need it to be dynamic.

{!Involvement__c.Attachments} will output: [00Pxxxx, 00Pxxyz, 00P12345]

I think use javascript to strip out the components that break the button. 
The button only works with comma separated values, eg: 00P123,00Pxyz,00P987

I can get it to display the ID's I need, but can't get it into the attachmentIds="" inside the component. 

Help!

<apex:page standardController="Involvement__c">

<apex:outputText value="{!Involvement__c.Attachments}" id="attachments" rendered="true">
</apex:outputText>

<script type="text/javascript">

var a = document.getElementById('{!$Component.attachments}').innerHTML;
   var step0 = a.replace("]","");
   var step1 = step0.replace("[","");
   var final = step1.replace(/ /g,"");

document.write(final);

</script>

<br/><br/><br/>

<c:VFZip attachmentIds="" generatedFileName="myzip" mode="button" id="thebutton"/>  

</apex:page>

• September 02, 2016

I've just started getting into VF and creating my own controllers. 

So far, I have used the example controller and Apex code given by SF from this page for a graph.

What I'm wanting to graph, however, can't be static numbers in the controller. 

I'm looking to graph the following:

• Opportunity Based on {this} stage
  • Leads created this week
  • (Custom object) Enrollments, and how many enrollments are within a related list's object.

I think getting those three sorted, will help graph anything else I wanted. Any help is much appreciated!

I want to be able to customise the registration errors for when someone goes to create a community login. 

Using the Self-Register, I get this error message (It also doesn't alert the admin):

Self-Register Error

If I use the Winter '19 Configurable Self register, I get this extremely unhelpful error "Hmm. Something isn't right. Please try again.":
User-added image

• September 25, 2018
Hi,

we have a scheduler implementation, we addes a site that gives access from a remote site to the schedulder "inbound new guest sales appointment" 

We added this code to a site page on the website that needs to show the flow:
<script src="https://SITENAME.force.com/bookings/lightning/lightning.out.js"></script>
<script>
    $Lightning.use("runtime_appointmentbooking:lightningOutGuest",
        function() {                  // Callback once framework and app load
            $Lightning.createComponent(
                "lightning:flow",    // top-level component of your app
                { },    // attributes to set on the component when created
                "lexcontainer",    // the DOM location to insert the component
                function(component) {            // API name of the Flow
                    component.startFlow("Inbound_New_Guest_Sales_Appointment");
                }
            );
        },    'https://SITENAME.force.com/bookings'  // Site endpoint
    );
</script>

but when we go to the page that we created, we get this error:

Something went wrong with the "ApointmentTopicsLWC" screen component on the "Inbound New Guest Sales Appointment" flow. Contact your Salesforce admin about this error. Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'adapter')
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. [NoErrorObjectAvailable] Script error.

I think it's some kind of rights issue, but we are not able to find what the issue is exactly and how to fix it...

I have an aura:component that utilises the lighting:fileUpload input. Which works great. 

Due to not being able to use OWD sharing settings, I want to show a related list of files on a record that only that (Community) User owns.
This is done in a community, and we've had to open our OWD for our partner users, but don't want our Customer users to see files not owned by them.
All I have is the {!v.recordId} to work with. 

I am trying to get a download button for all the attachments in a custom object (which AppExchange doesn't seem to have).

I have a class, component, and visualforce page that works great with static ID's, but I need it to be dynamic.

{!Involvement__c.Attachments} will output: [00Pxxxx, 00Pxxyz, 00P12345]

I think use javascript to strip out the components that break the button. 
The button only works with comma separated values, eg: 00P123,00Pxyz,00P987

I can get it to display the ID's I need, but can't get it into the attachmentIds="" inside the component. 

Help!

<apex:page standardController="Involvement__c">

<apex:outputText value="{!Involvement__c.Attachments}" id="attachments" rendered="true">
</apex:outputText>

<script type="text/javascript">

var a = document.getElementById('{!$Component.attachments}').innerHTML;
   var step0 = a.replace("]","");
   var step1 = step0.replace("[","");
   var final = step1.replace(/ /g,"");

document.write(final);

</script>

<br/><br/><br/>

<c:VFZip attachmentIds="" generatedFileName="myzip" mode="button" id="thebutton"/>  

</apex:page>

• September 02, 2016