• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have 2 text fields FirstName__c, LastName__c i want to combine these Two Fields into Name__c how can i do it. here Name__c also a text field
Hello Everyone,

Can we call a @invocableMethod(which is a part of managed package) from Processbuilder.
As I didnot find any detail about this in Processbuilder documents.

I am actually planning to have an invocableMethod in my managed packaged but not sure wether it can be called from outside the package from ProcessBuilder?

Thanks in Advance
Hi All,

I am generating a pdf in which i have put footers on each page but i don't want to show the footer at the last page of the pdf.

We have @page:first which works on the first page but we don't have @page:last in css.

Is there anythink that can solve this problem?

Thanks in Advance
Hello Everyone,

I am new to salesforce1 and having problem while working with VF pages. I have a VF page that saves some records. When i edit any record and updates the value, the value is changed in the database but doesn't reflect on the standard detail page but when i refresh my page then the updated value appeared. I think old value is displaying from the cookies. I am using salesforce1 mobile browser app. Can anyone tell me how can i get the refreshed value?

Thanks in advanced

Hello Everyone,

I am using actionstatus with command button to stop the user for clicking the button twice and also calling a javascript to validate the form fields. Below is the code for that:

<apex:actionStatus id="saveStatus">
        <apex:facet name="stop">
                   <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save" status="saveStatus" onclick="return fillFieldsSelected();"/>
        </apex:facet>
        <apex:facet name="start">
                   <apex:commandButton value="Saving..." disabled="true" status="saveStatus"/>
        </apex:facet>
</apex:actionStatus>

but this doesn't seems to be working. Can any body suggest me what to do?

Thanks in Advanced,

Nitin

Hi Everyone,

I want to create a Dynamic SOQL using Field set. What i have is, i have two fieldsets Search_Criteria and Search_Results.

First fieldset is for searching purpose and other one is associated with a PageBlockTable to display result.

I am confused how to create a SOQL command which can filter the result using fieldset values.

Thanks in advance,

Nitin

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem, that is i have a List<SObject>, which contains more then 10000 records and i want to perform insert operation on that List but it hits the limit.

So, can anybody suggest me how can i break this list into multiple lists.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I have created a wrapper class in batch apex and created a list of that class. I did some calculation in execute method and store some data but i am not able to get that data in finish method. My wrapper class is public and List<wrapper class> is private.

Can anybody help me? 

Hello Everyone,

I am new to salesforce1 and having problem while working with VF pages. I have a VF page that saves some records. When i edit any record and updates the value, the value is changed in the database but doesn't reflect on the standard detail page but when i refresh my page then the updated value appeared. I think old value is displaying from the cookies. I am using salesforce1 mobile browser app. Can anyone tell me how can i get the refreshed value?

Thanks in advanced
Hello Everyone,

Can we call a @invocableMethod(which is a part of managed package) from Processbuilder.
As I didnot find any detail about this in Processbuilder documents.

I am actually planning to have an invocableMethod in my managed packaged but not sure wether it can be called from outside the package from ProcessBuilder?

Thanks in Advance
Hi,

I am trying to create a VF page for filteration .In that i have 3 filteration. Here is my code.
<apex:page standardcontroller="Opportunity" extensions="QuoteControll2" sidebar="false" > 
  <apex:form > 

<apex:pageBlock > 
  <html>
  <body>
  <table>
  <tr>
  <apex:pageBlockSection > 

<td><table border="0" bgcolor="#00BFFF" >
      <tr><apex:inputField value="{!SearchCriteria.Operating_Model__c}"/></tr>
      <tr><apex:inputText label="Quantity" value="{!Quantity}" style="width : 90%"/> </tr>

<tr><apex:commandButton value="Go" action="{!filterApplicant}" /> </tr>
  </table>
  </td>

</apex:pageBlockSection>   

<apex:pageBlockSection >
       <apex:inputField label="Region" value="{!SearchCriteria.Region__c}" rendered="{!region}">
            <apex:actionsupport event="onchange" action="{!filterapp}" />   
          </apex:inputField>     

<tr><apex:inputField value="{!SearchCriteria.partno__r.type__c}" id="degreeLevel" onchange="assignDegreeLevel(this.value)" rendered="{!typef}">      
               <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" action="{!filterapp}"/>
        </apex:inputField></tr>
 <apex:actionFunction name="assignDegreeLevel" action="{!filterapp}" 
   reRender="program" immediate="true">
      <apex:param name="degreeSelected" assignTo="{!degreeSelected}" value=""/>
 </apex:actionFunction>
 </apex:pageBlockSection>

<td style="width:100%"><apex:pageBlockTable value="{!FilteredApplicants}" var="applicant" > 
          <apex:column >
            <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!selected}"/>      
          </apex:column>
          <apex:column value="{!applicant.Operating_Model__c}" />
          <apex:column value="{!applicant.MSRP__c}"/>
          <apex:column value="{!applicant.Buying_Price__c}"/> 
          <apex:column value="{!applicant.Type__c}"/>
      </apex:pageBlockTable>
      <apex:pageMessages id="error"></apex:pageMessages>

</td></tr>
      </table>
      </body>
      </html>
  </apex:pageBlock> 
   </apex:form> 
</apex:page>

At 1st it consider the operating model and quantity after clicking go button that page will list the record which met the criteria. Then i have 2 picklist for filtration one Region and another is Type. For the both filteration i gave onchange action. Region is working properly but Type onchange function is not working.

Type field is formula field which takes value from another object. Please i need someone help. I am new to salesforce.
Hi,

I have 2 text fields FirstName__c, LastName__c i want to combine these Two Fields into Name__c how can i do it. here Name__c also a text field
Hi All,

I am generating a pdf in which i have put footers on each page but i don't want to show the footer at the last page of the pdf.

We have @page:first which works on the first page but we don't have @page:last in css.

Is there anythink that can solve this problem?

Thanks in Advance
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advanced
Any idea why this is not rendering the page on Salesforce1?

<apex:page >
  <script>
      if ( (typeof sforce != 'undefined') && (sforce != null) ) {
          sforce.one.navigateToList('00BG0000008Wtyc', 'AllOpenLeads', 'Lead');
      }
  </script>
</apex:page>

I just want to redirect to the all open leads list view.

Hi There,

I am generating a pdf .

the content on  the pdf is dynamic from different objects and different products.

i want to fit the content of one page , but in my pdf content is going to other page .

if the product information is not fit into one page i want to move to other page , which should happen when page rendered .

Thanks 

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem, that is i have a List<SObject>, which contains more then 10000 records and i want to perform insert operation on that List but it hits the limit.

So, can anybody suggest me how can i break this list into multiple lists.

Thanks in advance.

I have a requirement where a datatable of clients must be hidden by default (i.e. on page load). The table appears and populates only when a certain command link is clicked. How do I go about achieving this?

This is the datatable I have so far:

<apex:dataTable id="clientDataTable" value="{!clientList}"
            				var="clientRecord" width="100%">
                <apex:column headerValue="Client Name" width="30%">
                    <apex:outputText value="{!clientRecord.Client_Name__c}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="Description of Fund Raising Activities" width="30%">
                    <apex:outputField value="{!clientRecord.Description__c}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="Start Date" width="20%">
                    <apex:outputText value="{!clientRecord.Start_Date__c}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="End Date" width="20%" >
                    <apex:outputText value="{!clientRecord.End_Date__c}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="Pro-Bono" width="10%">
                    <apex:outputText value="{!IF(clientRecord.Pro_Bono__c, 'Yes', 'No')}"/>
            </apex:dataTable>

Thanks,

Sanjeev

Hi everyone,

I have created a wrapper class in batch apex and created a list of that class. I did some calculation in execute method and store some data but i am not able to get that data in finish method. My wrapper class is public and List<wrapper class> is private.

Can anybody help me?