• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I have written test classes for triggers.All the test methods for respective triggers are working fine in this org. Now I am moving all code to new developer org with the help of ant. But while doing the all the triggers are showing 0% test coverage and migration is not working. I have checked whether it is using any seeAllData annotation on test methods but it is not. Does anybody has faced such problem. Any pointers would be of great help.

I have created a connection between one dev org to another and able to transfer on flat records from one org to another org which does not have any lookups.  Can we transfer records which are childs to some other records along with parent record and maintain the relationship.

Hi, I have created a demo app with data on one org. I have migrated all the metadata to new org. Code is successfully migrated nad it is working fine. Now I am trying to migrate data from old dev org to new dev org. I have objects with lookups, master-detail relationships. But whenever I insert data into new org new ids are getting generated. My objective is to migrate complete data like after migration all records should have corresponding child objects as that of previous org. I used data loader but it requires too much mannual work to do vlookups of new ids to old ids. Now I am trying to use salesforce to salesforce connection. But there also it seems that only flat objects are shared not transferred. Is there any better way to transfer data from one org dev to another dev org with all relationships. Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Is there any system method which triggers forgot password through apex. I am not talking about System.resetPassword(<UserID>,<isMailToBeSentOrNot>). Because this will directly take user to the page where user would be asked to enter new password. I want user should be taken to a page where security question is asked and then password is reset.

Any pointers would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

I have a button create patient on standard layout which is supposed to excecute some logic and take user to the detail page of patient record. I have extended standard controller and added that button on the page but when I click on that button a new page is opens. I dont want to open a new page. I want that after executing controllers logic. It should take user to the detail page of newly created patient without opening any blank page initially. Any pointers would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

how to create user through apex code.

how to create user through apex code.

Hi, I have created a demo app with data on one org. I have migrated all the metadata to new org. Code is successfully migrated nad it is working fine. Now I am trying to migrate data from old dev org to new dev org. I have objects with lookups, master-detail relationships. But whenever I insert data into new org new ids are getting generated. My objective is to migrate complete data like after migration all records should have corresponding child objects as that of previous org. I used data loader but it requires too much mannual work to do vlookups of new ids to old ids. Now I am trying to use salesforce to salesforce connection. But there also it seems that only flat objects are shared not transferred. Is there any better way to transfer data from one org dev to another dev org with all relationships. Thanks in advance for any pointers.