• NTT DATA

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am currently struggling with this problem right now.  I have a VF page on cases as an inline page.  The VF page itself does not apply to EVERY case that will use that page layout, so it is set to not display anything if the case does not meet requirements, meaning a lot of the time there is a 500 pixel blank spot in the middle of the case.

I have two ideas on how I might avoid this, but no idea how to go about them or if they are possible.

My first idea is to make the 'section' on the case DETAIL page the the VF page is in (it is the only thing in it) automatically collapse unless the case meets the same requirements that the VF has to display anything.  Is that possible using some sort of JAVA?

My second idea is a little trickier.  The VF page basically allows the user to perform some actions, right there in the page, quickly.  The VF page's default 'static' size is much smaller (around 150 pixels) than the potential size when performing the actions (which could be 1000+).   The stuff being displayed in the VF page is controlled using buttons.  My question is this:  Rather then having the buttons cause the VF page itself to expand and shrink as different things are being displayed, if it is possible to instead cause a window like the 'hover details' you get when hovering over an account name on a case pop up instead?  The user would need to be able to enter in details in that hover window and click buttons, but it would allow for the 'hover window' to resize accordingly and not require users to scroll in the inline VF page as well as reduce the size of the VF inline element itself, as the element would just need to be the 'static' size of the VF page.

Does that make sense?  Do I need to provide a mocked up screenshot of what I am trying to achieve?

Please let me know ANY ideas you have.
Hi All,

In My org Opportunity Object Contains 20 Triggers. Each trigger contains 5 Queeries. Now I am trying to inserting the record.It shows the ERROR* like this " Too many SOQL Queries 101". The triggers all are fired and it reach the governer limit .So please help me how to resolve this situation.

Thanks&Regards
Hanu
Hi All,

In My org Opportunity Object Contains 20 Triggers. Each trigger contains 5 Queeries. Now I am trying to inserting the record.It shows the ERROR* like this " Too many SOQL Queries 101". The triggers all are fired and it reach the governer limit .So please help me how to resolve this situation.

Thanks&Regards
Hanu

Hello,

I am currently struggling with this problem right now.  I have a VF page on cases as an inline page.  The VF page itself does not apply to EVERY case that will use that page layout, so it is set to not display anything if the case does not meet requirements, meaning a lot of the time there is a 450 pixel blank spot in the middle of the case.

I have two ideas on how I might avoid this, but no idea how to go about them or if they are possible.

My first idea is to make the 'section' on the case DETAIL page the the VF page is in (it is the only thing in it) automatically collapse unless the case meets the same requirements that the VF has to display anything.  Is that possible using some sort of JAVA?

My second idea is a little trickier.  The VF page basically allows the user to perform some actions, right there in the page, quickly.  The VF page's default 'static' size is much smaller (around 150 pixels) than the potential size when performing the actions (which could be 1000+).   The stuff being displayed in the VF page is controlled using buttons.  My question is this:  Rather then having the buttons cause the VF page itself to expand and shrink as different things are being displayed, if it is possible to instead cause a window like the 'hover details' you get when hovering over an account name on a case pop up instead?  The user would need to be able to enter in details in that hover window and click buttons, but it would allow for the 'hover window' to resize accordingly and not require users to scroll in the inline VF page as well as reduce the size of the VF inline element itself, as the element would just need to be the 'static' size of the VF page.

Does that make sense?  Do I need to provide a mocked up screenshot of what I am trying to achieve?

Please let me know ANY ideas you have.

Thanks,
Jeremy Stender