• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have created the WSDL Enterprise file in the Setup and I have added the Web Reference in Visual Studio 2010 I am receiving the following errors:

Error 1 Custom tool error: Unable to import WebService/Schema. Unable to import binding 'SoapBinding' from namespace 'urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com'. Unable to import operation 'create'. The datatype 'urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com:RecordType' is missing.

Error 2 Custom tool error: Unable to import WebService/Schema. Unable to import binding 'SoapBinding' from namespace 'urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com'. Unable to import operation 'create'. The datatype 'urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com:RecordType' is missing.

These errors are in the Settings.settings file and Reference.map file respectively. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I have created the WSDL Enterprise file in the Setup and I have added the Web Reference in Visual Studio 2010 I am receiving the following errors:

Error 1 Custom tool error: Unable to import WebService/Schema. Unable to import binding 'SoapBinding' from namespace 'urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com'. Unable to import operation 'create'. The datatype 'urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com:RecordType' is missing.

Error 2 Custom tool error: Unable to import WebService/Schema. Unable to import binding 'SoapBinding' from namespace 'urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com'. Unable to import operation 'create'. The datatype 'urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com:RecordType' is missing.

These errors are in the Settings.settings file and Reference.map file respectively. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.