• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to include only two repeat tables per page when rendered in WORD.  I need a way to count how many records have been processed so I can add <br clear="all" style="page-break-before:always" /> after every other record.  I believe I need to set a global field as a counter and check the modulus but just don't know how to do that within a visualforce page.
  • February 14, 2017
I use currency formatting within a table e.g.,                            
    <td style="width:170px"> 
        <apex:outputText value="${0, number, ###,###,##0.00}">
            <apex:param value="{!Margin}" />
        </apex:outputText>
     </td>
and works fine but when I do the same thing within a repeat the output shows in the next row
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="1"  >
                <apex:repeat id="vRepeat" value="{!SelectedVendors}"  var="vWrapped" >
                    <table border="1" width="100%">
                        <tr >
                            <td style="font-weight:bold;width:170px">
                                INVOICE AMT:
                            </td>
                            <td colspan="5" style="font-weight:normal;width:170px">
                                    <apex:param value="{!vWrapped.Amount__c}" />
                            </td>
                        </tr>
and I do not understand why.   Any ideas how i can fix this?
User-added image
  • November 08, 2016
I have created a custom object and within the object i have some checkbox fields.
I am trying to add the field to the edit screen so that when the box is checked, it updates the field in the object after the save is pressed.
The save does not occur.
Any Ideas why the data will not save?   I have other inputFields that save just fine.
<apex:page standardController="CEG_Proposal_Letter__c" extensions="CEG_PL" showHeader="true" tabStyle="CEG_Proposal_Letter__c" action="{!checkForNullID}" >
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="CEG Proposal Pricing Quote Selection" >
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="2"> 
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!CEG_Proposal_Letter__c.Mid_Term_Option_Selected_1__c}" label="Mid Term Select" />
</apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>
  • September 23, 2016
I use currency formatting within a table e.g.,                            
    <td style="width:170px"> 
            <apex:param value="{!Margin}" />
     </td>
and works fine but when I do the same thing within a repeat the output shows in the next row
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="1"  >
                <apex:repeat id="vRepeat" value="{!SelectedVendors}"  var="vWrapped" >
                    <table border="1" width="100%">
                        <tr >
                            <td style="font-weight:bold;width:170px">
                                INVOICE AMT:
                            </td>
                            <td colspan="5" style="font-weight:normal;width:170px">
                                    <apex:param value="{!vWrapped.Amount__c}" />
                            </td>
                        </tr>
and I do not understand why.   Any ideas how i can fix this?
User-added image
  • November 08, 2016
I have created a custom object and within the object i have some checkbox fields.
I am trying to add the field to the edit screen so that when the box is checked, it updates the field in the object after the save is pressed.
The save does not occur.
Any Ideas why the data will not save?   I have other inputFields that save just fine.
<apex:page standardController="CEG_Proposal_Letter__c" extensions="CEG_PL" showHeader="true" tabStyle="CEG_Proposal_Letter__c" action="{!checkForNullID}" >
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="CEG Proposal Pricing Quote Selection" >
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="2"> 
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!CEG_Proposal_Letter__c.Mid_Term_Option_Selected_1__c}" label="Mid Term Select" />
</apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>
  • September 23, 2016

Hi,

I am trying to assign the recurring tasks from one user to another. I tried updatin the Assigned to field using data loader but it throwed an error "You cannot reassign a recurring task occurrence." Please suggest me a way to change the owner of these tasks.

Thank you in advance for the help.

• March 20, 2013