• 10 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've created a permission set in my development sandbox and successfully deployed it to another sandbox usiing Change Sets. However none of the change set's configuration was retained in the new environment. None of the objects' checkboxes remained selected, meaning no object level or page level access for my users. How is it possible for the premission set to deploy successfully but none of its settings are retained?

Thank you!
Can someone please help with validation?  Comparing 2 fields on a custom object.
  • Field_A is a picklist
  • Field_B is a date field.

When saving, Field_B can't be empty when Field A has a selected value.

Seems straightforward but I can't figure out the syntax. Been scratching my head on this one. Thanks!!
I've created a permission set in my development sandbox and successfully deployed it to another sandbox usiing Change Sets. However none of the change set's configuration was retained in the new environment. None of the objects' checkboxes remained selected, meaning no object level or page level access for my users. How is it possible for the premission set to deploy successfully but none of its settings are retained?

Thank you!
Can someone please help with validation?  Comparing 2 fields on a custom object.
  • Field_A is a picklist
  • Field_B is a date field.

When saving, Field_B can't be empty when Field A has a selected value.

Seems straightforward but I can't figure out the syntax. Been scratching my head on this one. Thanks!!