• 15 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My sandbox was recently updated to Summer 14. When I try to open the developer console using Chrome, I get a blank window. I checked the javascript console and saw the following errors:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Queued' of undefined cs7.salesforce.com/jslibrary/1400606638000/sfdc/main.js:1015
Uncaught Error: Ext.Loader is not enabled, so dependencies cannot be resolved dynamically. Missing required class: apex.ide.ViewerPerspectiveDefinition cs7.salesforce.com/EXT/ext-4.1.0/ext-all.js:18
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'IDE' of undefined cs7.salesforce.com/jslibrary/1400606638000/sfdc/ApexIDETop_Ext4.js:6

Anyone else experiencing this?
  • June 09, 2014

I recently downloaded APEX Data Loader version 27.0.1. My colleague has a batch job that does a bulk upload of records to our salesforce account. I tried running the script on my computer and kept getting an error. I narrowed down the culprit to be the output of the command line when running encrypt.bat. 

When running the command line prompt "ecrypt.bat -g seed_text_here", the script is expecting the output to be just the key that should be saved to key.txt. This is consistent with the online video tutorial located here: http://www.salesforce.com/_app/video/data_loader/help/data_loader_cli.jsp

However, when I run "ecrypt.bat -g seed_text_here" on my computer, I get the following output: 

2013-04-24 15:06:21,050 INFO [main] security.EncryptionUtil main (EncryptionUtil.java:304) - encrypted_password_key_here

It appears to be an issue with setting the logging level. Any ideas on how to change this? 

Thanks.

• April 24, 2013

I recently downloaded APEX Data Loader version 27.0.1. My colleague has a batch job that does a bulk upload of records to our salesforce account. I tried running the script on my computer and kept getting an error. I narrowed down the culprit to be the output of the command line when running encrypt.bat. 

When running the command line prompt "ecrypt.bat -g seed_text_here", the script is expecting the output to be just the key that should be saved to key.txt. This is consistent with the online video tutorial located here: http://www.salesforce.com/_app/video/data_loader/help/data_loader_cli.jsp

However, when I run "ecrypt.bat -g seed_text_here" on my computer, I get the following output: 

2013-04-24 15:06:21,050 INFO [main] security.EncryptionUtil main (EncryptionUtil.java:304) - encrypted_password_key_here

It appears to be an issue with setting the logging level. Any ideas on how to change this? 

Thanks.

• April 24, 2013
Hello,

I want implement Queueable Apex on Sandbox (Winter 15) and I follow the example on this article : https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_queueing_jobs.htm but when i launch test class, i have this error :  "This method is not implemented" 
And, in Debug log, i have : FATAL_ERROR Internal Salesforce.com Error

Code apex : 
public class AsyncExecutionExample implements queueable {
    public void execute(queueablecontext context) {
        system.debug('test');
    }
}

On my Dev Org, this code works.

Someone already encountered this problem? Thank you for your help
My sandbox was recently updated to Summer 14. When I try to open the developer console using Chrome, I get a blank window. I checked the javascript console and saw the following errors:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Queued' of undefined cs7.salesforce.com/jslibrary/1400606638000/sfdc/main.js:1015
Uncaught Error: Ext.Loader is not enabled, so dependencies cannot be resolved dynamically. Missing required class: apex.ide.ViewerPerspectiveDefinition cs7.salesforce.com/EXT/ext-4.1.0/ext-all.js:18
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'IDE' of undefined cs7.salesforce.com/jslibrary/1400606638000/sfdc/ApexIDETop_Ext4.js:6

Anyone else experiencing this?
  • June 09, 2014
Hello,

I want implement Queueable Apex on Sandbox (Winter 15) and I follow the example on this article : https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_queueing_jobs.htm but when i launch test class, i have this error :  "This method is not implemented" 
And, in Debug log, i have : FATAL_ERROR Internal Salesforce.com Error

Code apex : 
public class AsyncExecutionExample implements queueable {
    public void execute(queueablecontext context) {
        system.debug('test');
    }
}

On my Dev Org, this code works.

Someone already encountered this problem? Thank you for your help