• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI,

I am trying to write an soql query on Case object. I am looking for contact email. How do i query for it?

I tried the below query and it gave an error.

Select Contact.id.Email from Case where Id=: c.id;

Any help is appreciated.

*c.id is case Id.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

I am wondering how to open CASE related lists as subtabs in service cloud console. Please help me with this.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

I am wondering how to open CASE related lists as subtabs in service cloud console. Please help me with this.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

Is there any way to align pageblock sections in columns. I see that we can align page block section items in columns but I wanna align pageblock section itself in two columns on VF page.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

We are building a visualforce page and would be displaying articles in it. We have several product lines that corresponds to a category in the Data Category list.

Our goal is to have a visualforce page for every product line and in each of those pages the top category (Product Family) should be auto selected so the items are the only ones to be selected by the users.

I am developing a Visual Force page and want to access data category elements as a select list. 

I appreciate any help you can give or if you could point me to the right resource.

Thanks,

Mike.

HI,

I am trying to write an soql query on Case object. I am looking for contact email. How do i query for it?

I tried the below query and it gave an error.

Select Contact.id.Email from Case where Id=: c.id;

Any help is appreciated.

*c.id is case Id.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

We are building a visualforce page and would be displaying articles in it. We have several product lines that corresponds to a category in the Data Category list.

Our goal is to have a visualforce page for every product line and in each of those pages the top category (Product Family) should be auto selected so the items are the only ones to be selected by the users.

I am developing a Visual Force page and want to access data category elements as a select list. 

I appreciate any help you can give or if you could point me to the right resource.

Thanks,

Mike.

I have built a dynamic list in visualforce that i am putting in a service cloud solution.

when i click on one of the listed items i want it to open a new tab with the relavant info in it.

i have used the onclick method but have got to a sticking point, all of the items in the list now pick up the same link.

Can someone work out what this is as it's starting to do my head in...

<apex:column >
                <apex:facet name="header">
                    <apex:commandLink value="Employee ID" action="{!toggleSort}" rerender="results,debug">
                        <apex:param name="sortField" value="Employee_Number__c" assignTo="{!sortField}"/>
                    </apex:commandLink>
          </apex:facet>

<A HREF="#" onClick="OpenPrimaryTab();return false">{!contact.Employee_Number__c}</A> 

<script type="text/javascript">
                    function OpenPrimaryTab() {
                        //Open a new primary tab with the customer details in it
                        sforce.console.openPrimaryTab(null, '/{!contact.id}', true, '{!contact.firstName} {!contact.lastname}', openSuccess, 'CustomerTab');
                    }

var openSuccess = function openSuccess(result) {
                        //Report whether opening the new tab was successful
                            if (result.success == true) {
                    alert('Primary tab successfully opened');
                } else {
                   alert('Primary tab cannot be opened');
            }
        };

</script>
</apex:column>