• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a page with a commandlink, which is calling a void function. When the page loads, the ID in the URL disappears. But when I navigate to this same page from another page, this issue is not happening. Anyone face this issue? Any solutions?

Thanks
Anju
I have a VF page that works well in Classic view, but in Service console the CurrentPage.parameters.id is returning null, so page fails.
I tried getFocusedPrimaryTabObjectId() but didnt work

Experts.. please help!
Hi.

I am an admin. I can see all content notes on a report also from UI (I am able to edit content not shared with me)
However when I query content notes / content versions using workbench or apex. I am not able to view records not shared with me.
Any work around?

Strange thing is if I put a filter like id = '069K0000000TOWu', it will return the record in workbench / apex 

Thanks
Ann
HI,

I am just trying to get last added / updated note (Content Note) on a contract.
I tried triger on Content Note(not supported), ContractFeed (Not supported), Content Version (Parent id is not present), Feed item (Content is not present)

What is the relataionship I can use to get
1) parent id
2) title of note
3) body of note

Code tried : This returns NULL
trigger tgrGetContractNotes on FeedItem (after insert, after update) {
    for(FeedItem f : Trigger.new){
        system.debug('#Contractid#'+f.ParentId);
        system.debug('#rel#'+f.RelatedRecordId);
        ContentVersion cV = [Select ContentDocumentId from  ContentVersion where id= :f.RelatedRecordId limit 1];
        ContentNote cN = [Select TextPreview,Title from ContentNote where id =: cv.ContentDocumentId limit 1];
        system.debug('#notetitle#'+cN.Title);
        system.debug('#notebody#'+cN.TextPreview);
        ContractFeed cF = [Select title, body from ContractFeed where parentid = : f.ParentId limit 1];
        system.debug('#notebody#'+cF.title);
        system.debug('#notebody#'+cF.body);
    }
}
Thanks
Ann

HI,

When I try to override 'Activate' button on Contract, it end up with this error. It  is kind of a simple VF page with an alert'

The link you followed wasn’t valid for your session. Return to the previous page, refresh it, and try again. 

Can somebody help on this?

Thanks
Ann
Can we show visualforce page on edit layout? Show one post (http://www.billgreenhaw.com/2013/09/15/description-on-top-of-page-layouts/#comments) but got confused.

I want to show some static text on edit layout....

Hi,

When I logged in as Admin, I am not able to search community / portal users in Chatter -> People tab. I am not able to add those users to groups. 

On the other hand, when I logged in as portal user, I am able to view internal users as well as portal users in Chatter -> people.

Can someone please help..?

Hi,

I have created a Community and when user logs in, I am not able to see Calendar / Events in home page. However tasks are displayed.

Thanks

Ann

Site.createPortalUser(u, accountId, password) seems not working as the user record is not created. Any body have a working sample? Also can we set chatter free profile for community users? Can we assign any account (new account created in apex class) ?

Hi,

I am getting this error while trying to put <knowledge:articleRendererToolBar> tag in my Visual force page. There is only one tag  in the page.

Error: Only one Chatter-related component can be specified per page.

Can somebody help me with:

1. Which all components are Chatter-related component?
  2. Any other work around to put rating functionality for article in VF page?

This is bit urgent. Thanks in advance...

Ann

Hi,

I am getting this error while trying to put <knowledge:articleRendererToolBar> tag in my Visual force page. There is only one tag  in the page.

Error: Only one Chatter-related component can be specified per page.

Can somebody help me with:

1. Which all components are Chatter-related component?
  2. Any other work around to put rating functionality for article in VF page?

This is bit urgent. Thanks in advance...

Ann

HI,

I am just trying to get last added / updated note (Content Note) on a contract.
I tried triger on Content Note(not supported), ContractFeed (Not supported), Content Version (Parent id is not present), Feed item (Content is not present)

What is the relataionship I can use to get
1) parent id
2) title of note
3) body of note

Code tried : This returns NULL
trigger tgrGetContractNotes on FeedItem (after insert, after update) {
    for(FeedItem f : Trigger.new){
        system.debug('#Contractid#'+f.ParentId);
        system.debug('#rel#'+f.RelatedRecordId);
        ContentVersion cV = [Select ContentDocumentId from  ContentVersion where id= :f.RelatedRecordId limit 1];
        ContentNote cN = [Select TextPreview,Title from ContentNote where id =: cv.ContentDocumentId limit 1];
        system.debug('#notetitle#'+cN.Title);
        system.debug('#notebody#'+cN.TextPreview);
        ContractFeed cF = [Select title, body from ContractFeed where parentid = : f.ParentId limit 1];
        system.debug('#notebody#'+cF.title);
        system.debug('#notebody#'+cF.body);
    }
}
Thanks
Ann

Hi,

When I logged in as Admin, I am not able to search community / portal users in Chatter -> People tab. I am not able to add those users to groups. 

On the other hand, when I logged in as portal user, I am able to view internal users as well as portal users in Chatter -> people.

Can someone please help..?

Hi,

I have a page with a commandlink, which is calling a void function. When the page loads, the ID in the URL disappears. But when I navigate to this same page from another page, this issue is not happening. Anyone face this issue? Any solutions?

Thanks
Anju
I am getting the following error:

The 'Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the correct headers and titles for the chart components.

Here is the screenshot of my dashboard

Dashboard
Hi All, 

Maybe I am missing something but I am going around in cirlces with the Contacts without Hobbies report. I have: 

1. Created a custom report type to get Contacts without hobbies 
2. Created an Account Value bucket field
3. Create a % Open Opps Formula 
4. Added First Name, Last Name, Total Opp Value, Open Opp Value, Phone, Email, %Open Opps to the report 
5. Summarised by Account Value then Account 

And im still getting an error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Contacts Without Hobbies' report is not configured correctly.

I have added screenshots of all the pieces - hoping someone else has hit this issue 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
hi,

I was trying to use the CASE formula for my picklist and tried almost everything and was also looking into this Forum here but haven't found a solution.

Here is my code:

IF(CASE( Select_Units__c,"Imperial",2.34, IF( Select_Units__c ,"SI",3.22,FALSE),

IF(CASE( Select_Product__c,"Apples",3.45, IF( Select_Product__c ,"Fish,Scampi",3.60,3.48),

IF(CASE( Select_Units__c,"Imperial","KJ/KG*C", IF( Select_Units__c ,"SI","Btu/lb*F")))))))

And the error message always is: "Error: Field Select_Units__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain functions. Tell me more"
HI,

When I try to override 'Activate' button on Contract, it end up with this error. It  is kind of a simple VF page with an alert'

The link you followed wasn’t valid for your session. Return to the previous page, refresh it, and try again. 

Can somebody help on this?

Thanks
Ann
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG
Can we show visualforce page on edit layout? Show one post (http://www.billgreenhaw.com/2013/09/15/description-on-top-of-page-layouts/#comments) but got confused.

I want to show some static text on edit layout....

Hi,

I have a requirement where I have to navigate to Visual force pages i.e. from page 1 to 2 on button click.

On the second page I have command link where it gets me back to the previous page

now when I filter the data and click on command button and again get back the to original page the by clicking command link I want the data to remembered on 1 st page 

Thank You,

During the change of account owner from one user to another, we get multiple options to check  like below

- Transfer open opportunities not owned by the existing account owner
- Transfer closed opportunities
- Transfer open cases owned by the existing account owner
- Transfer closed cases
- Keep Account Team
- Keep Opportunity Team on opportunities transferred to new owner.
- Send Notification Email

So while doing the same change in owner from API or a code , can we set the above two underlined options TRUE ? Is there such feature in Apex language or can be done through API ?

• November 08, 2012

I am using Salesforce Knowledge and following the example Salesforce Knowledge Developers guide (http://www.salesforce.com/docs/developer/knowledge_devpre/index.htm)

I got everything working except the paging part. I have about 13 articles which I created for testing. Everything works fine, but when I search and if there is less than 10 records that matches the search it still shows the next button. I found that the Query still return's the same result even if you put the filter condition.

String queryString = 'FIND \'11*\' IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING KnowledgeArticleVersion(Id, title, UrlName, LastPublishedDate,LastModifiedById where PublishStatus =\'online\' and Language = \'en_US\') WITH DATA CATEGORY Sports__c ABOVE_OR_BELOW Baseball__c';
List<List<SObject>> searchList = search.query(queryString);
List<KnowledgeArticleVersion> articleList = (List<KnowledgeArticleVersion>) searchList[0];
Integer maxSize = articleList.size();
System.debug('maxSize : ' + maxSize);

In this case it still return's 13 even thought here is only 1 record with 11. Did anyone have the same issue?