• Metacube

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
       How we add DOM elements for eg. DIV,P etc to component through javascript controller? One more question - Can we use jquery in lightning component? 
Hello,
   I have an managed package org where I create managed package. Now I am editing one of the object's layout. but receiving following error-
Record deleted
The record you attempted to access has been deleted. The user who deleted this record may be able to recover it from the Recycle Bin. Deleted data is stored in the Recycle Bin for 15 days. 

Click here to return to the previous page.

Can anyone help me that why this is happening. I am not even able to create new layout for the same object. And this is happenning for only one particular object. Thanks! 
I have following sample page in my sandbox which is affected by summer 13 release.
<apex:page standardController="Contact">

<apex:form>
<apex:pageBlock>
<apex:pageBlockSection id="sec1">
<apex:inputfield value="{!contact.Birthdate}" required="true"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
<apex:commandButton value="save" action="{!save}" immediate="true" />
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

I am using immediate='true' so that I don't get required field error on rerendering sec1. But stillI got it.

If I try above coding in spring 13. Its works perfectly fine. All I mean is that immediate='true' doesn't works perfectly in summer 13. It doesn't pass page validation.
Hello,
   I have an managed package org where I create managed package. Now I am editing one of the object's layout. but receiving following error-
Record deleted
The record you attempted to access has been deleted. The user who deleted this record may be able to recover it from the Recycle Bin. Deleted data is stored in the Recycle Bin for 15 days. 

Click here to return to the previous page.

Can anyone help me that why this is happening. I am not even able to create new layout for the same object. And this is happenning for only one particular object. Thanks!