• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are trying to use "Answer Customer" to reply to our customers who submit their inquriry from Web-to-Case.

When we try to answer to our customer, "To" section shows our no-reply@payzup.com email address.

This should be our customer's email address.

Does anybody have the same issue using Web-to-Case feature?

This seems not the case when we use Email-To-Case feature.

Please share the tip or solution for us.

Thanks

We occationally access to salesforce service cloud console from multple locations.

When we response to customers, we do not want them to see where(what IP) we are answering to them(via Email).

I sent a test email to my gmail and found out that my IP is in the email header.

Received: from  [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXXX] by payzup.my.salesforce.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 May 2013 23:45:09 -0700

Is there anyway to configure SalesForce so that it will act as proxy so that real my IP will not appear to the customer's email header?

Thanks

I have followed and created a trigger (test code covers 100% and deployed to production) but 

it seems not working (no contact is created when Web-to-Case generates a new case)

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Autocreating_Contacts_From_Web_To_Case

I have been testing but this it not working.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Our service uses a web form to communicate with customers and 

we would like to keep track those customers by adding them into our contact.

Thanks

I am working on service cloud console and

somehow Case Feed Layout is not showing (Setup->Customize->Cases->Pay Layouts) doesn't have "Case Feed" layout selection anymore.

I checked the permission, etc.. but everything seems there. 

Could you help me to resolve this issue?

I would like to use "Answer a customer" etc....

Thanks

In our case console screen,

we see the following error message shown:

"Unknown component chatteranswers:singleitemfeed in chatteranswersagentview at line 5 column 64"

This message appears in left side panel.

Has anyone have idea how we can fix this error ?

Thanks

I got a copy of the trigger and placed to cases->trigger.

However, it is remains "inactive" state and I have no idea how I can turn this "active".

It seems like I have to upload the test class and it has to cover more than 75%.

However, I can't find the edit button for the trigger. I do not know how I can upload or up test class.

Could you help me to move forward with this situation?

Thanks

We are trying to use "Answer Customer" to reply to our customers who submit their inquriry from Web-to-Case.

When we try to answer to our customer, "To" section shows our no-reply@payzup.com email address.

This should be our customer's email address.

Does anybody have the same issue using Web-to-Case feature?

This seems not the case when we use Email-To-Case feature.

Please share the tip or solution for us.

Thanks

We occationally access to salesforce service cloud console from multple locations.

When we response to customers, we do not want them to see where(what IP) we are answering to them(via Email).

I sent a test email to my gmail and found out that my IP is in the email header.

Received: from  [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXXX] by payzup.my.salesforce.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 May 2013 23:45:09 -0700

Is there anyway to configure SalesForce so that it will act as proxy so that real my IP will not appear to the customer's email header?

Thanks

I have followed and created a trigger (test code covers 100% and deployed to production) but 

it seems not working (no contact is created when Web-to-Case generates a new case)

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Autocreating_Contacts_From_Web_To_Case

I have been testing but this it not working.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Our service uses a web form to communicate with customers and 

we would like to keep track those customers by adding them into our contact.

Thanks

I am working on service cloud console and

somehow Case Feed Layout is not showing (Setup->Customize->Cases->Pay Layouts) doesn't have "Case Feed" layout selection anymore.

I checked the permission, etc.. but everything seems there. 

Could you help me to resolve this issue?

I would like to use "Answer a customer" etc....

Thanks

I got a copy of the trigger and placed to cases->trigger.

However, it is remains "inactive" state and I have no idea how I can turn this "active".

It seems like I have to upload the test class and it has to cover more than 75%.

However, I can't find the edit button for the trigger. I do not know how I can upload or up test class.

Could you help me to move forward with this situation?

Thanks