• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a .net wsdl that perform CRUD operation using Ado.net . I want as soon as any records gets added in the salesforce.com those should gets added in that dotnet application, either instanatnely  or with in 1-2 minutes. I would like to do it through consuming dotnet WSDL . Does any body have any idea how this can be done ? Is there any good article on consuming the external WSDL?

Hi ,

I installed salesforce.com outlook and as soon as I click on Sync--> Sync now , I received error

"An error occured during upgrade. Contact customer service or re-install Salesforce for oulook.Error:Error in IMAPISession.Logoff : MAPI_E_INVALID_PARAMETER."

I am using outlook 2007 on Wndows XP machine

Does any body have any resolution and what could be my option to get the solution?

Hi ,

I would like to implement VOIP integeration in my organization, my requiremet is that if any customer give us a call if it is our contact , so we can directly receive the call through VOIP. I  installed 8*8 virtual office for saleforce.com but struggled to move ahead with the configuration.

I am  also not sure what kind of device I need to attach in my PC and whether I need to attach any device or it can work with out attaching any device as well.

Can any body help me moving ahead, appeciate any direction on this.

Hi,

I recentely integerated outlook with SFDC , installation and configuration successful but I am not able to see "Add emai" l and "send and add  Email".

I verified outlook Add-in is enabled .  I tried this both on Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 but no success. 

I also verfied the permission  and it has the Add email and Side Panel checked and user is also added in the right group.

Can any body guide me what else should I try to rectify this problem.

Thanks

Vinay Gupta

Hi All,

I am trying to create a new master detail relationship between two custom object names order and supplier. I have added 100 records in order object so far. Now when I go to add a master object  supplier.  I am receiving following error.

Cannot Create Master-Detail Relationship 

You cannot create a new Master-Detail relationship on an existing custom object if records already exist. You must first create a Lookup relationship, populate the lookup field with data in all records, and then change the relationship type to Master-Detail.    

I followed the message and  added   supplier as a lookup table and populate all the records.  now  when I try to change the fieldtype I don't see any option of changing this as a master detail type.

Can any body help me knowing the exact  reason and solution 'coz creating and adding record again would be a problem?  

Hi ,

I installed salesforce.com outlook and as soon as I click on Sync--> Sync now , I received error

"An error occured during upgrade. Contact customer service or re-install Salesforce for oulook.Error:Error in IMAPISession.Logoff : MAPI_E_INVALID_PARAMETER."

I am using outlook 2007 on Wndows XP machine

Does any body have any resolution and what could be my option to get the solution?

Hi ,

I would like to implement VOIP integeration in my organization, my requiremet is that if any customer give us a call if it is our contact , so we can directly receive the call through VOIP. I  installed 8*8 virtual office for saleforce.com but struggled to move ahead with the configuration.

I am  also not sure what kind of device I need to attach in my PC and whether I need to attach any device or it can work with out attaching any device as well.

Can any body help me moving ahead, appeciate any direction on this.

Hi All,

I am trying to create a new master detail relationship between two custom object names order and supplier. I have added 100 records in order object so far. Now when I go to add a master object  supplier.  I am receiving following error.

Cannot Create Master-Detail Relationship 

You cannot create a new Master-Detail relationship on an existing custom object if records already exist. You must first create a Lookup relationship, populate the lookup field with data in all records, and then change the relationship type to Master-Detail.    

I followed the message and  added   supplier as a lookup table and populate all the records.  now  when I try to change the fieldtype I don't see any option of changing this as a master detail type.

Can any body help me knowing the exact  reason and solution 'coz creating and adding record again would be a problem?  

Hi,

I have configured salesforce for outlook through desktop integration.(selected sync both ways)

But whenever I create new event on record of my custom object, it is not syncing with my outlook calender.

plz help.

Regards,

Mayur

• March 19, 2013

HI All,

I  am New to configuration ,  I  have configured  MyOutlook(2007)    with  " Internet  email settings(not with microsoft exchage server) on "WIndows 7 "and then    I configured  outlook with salesforce  developer account  using  "salesforce for Outlook" . I am  able to Sync  contacts  ,events and  tasks..  But  i am not  able   to  visible "ADD Email"  in the Outlook  tool bar , I have read all the documents  regarding "Add email button" and every thing configured  Perfectly . But  I couldn't find the Solutions  .Please   giude me to resolve this issue. Is  Imap/pop3 is not supported to "Add email"?