• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need the ability to find records based on a formula.

I have the following fields in Salesforce.  Below is an Excel formula that shows how the logic should work.  I need to return a list of all records on an object that equals "Yes" for the IF AND statement in the Excel formula below.

Search Criteria

(Cell B3)  $8,000

(Cell B4) 100

Fields in Cusom Object

(Cell H7)  $500

(Cell H8)  $3,500

(Cell H9)  $ 55

(Cell H10) 8.0% 

(Cell H11) 21.0%

=IF(AND(SUM(H7:H8)*(1+(SUM(H10:H11)))<=$B$3,(($B$4*H9)+H7)*(1+SUM(H10:H11))<=$B$3),"Yes","No")

Any suggestions would be helpful!

• November 12, 2013

I need the ability to find records based on a formula.

I have the following fields in Salesforce.  Below is an Excel formula that shows how the logic should work.  I need to return a list of all records on an object that equals "Yes" for the IF AND statement in the Excel formula below.

Search Criteria

(Cell B3)  $8,000

(Cell B4) 100

Fields in Cusom Object

(Cell H7)  $500

(Cell H8)  $3,500

(Cell H9)  $ 55

(Cell H10) 8.0% 

(Cell H11) 21.0%

=IF(AND(SUM(H7:H8)*(1+(SUM(H10:H11)))<=$B$3,(($B$4*H9)+H7)*(1+SUM(H10:H11))<=$B$3),"Yes","No")

Any suggestions would be helpful!

• November 12, 2013

I created a flow using Visual Flow along with a custom button to launch the flow.  Part of the flow is creating a new record which I am returning the "Record ID" as a variable in the flow.  I would like to include the record ID in the retURL path so the employee is sent to the details page of the new record once the flow is completed.

Any suggestions on how to make this work?

• May 23, 2013

I created a flow using Visual Flow along with a custom button to launch the flow.  Part of the flow is creating a new record which I am returning the "Record ID" as a variable in the flow.  I would like to include the record ID in the retURL path so the employee is sent to the details page of the new record once the flow is completed.

Any suggestions on how to make this work?

• May 23, 2013