• Deloitte

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am creating a custom Object "Address book". Wanted to know if its possible to sync the records to outlook 2003?

I am also looking for an option where if a user created a new record in that object, it should automatically sync to the outlook.

earegly waiting for any information regarding the same

• June 24, 2013

In my Workflow Rule:

Step 2: Configure Workflow Rule

Rule Criteria: Run this rule if the following Formula evaluates to true:

ISPICKVAL(Referral__r.Referral_Status_n__c, “Create Opportunity”)

Error: Syntax error

Kindly help me to fix this

• June 21, 2013

Below is my code: the oncomplete function of my actionfunction is not throwing allert.

Can someone help? 

<div>

<apex:inputCheckbox id="abc1" value="{!ss.IsCompleted}" onclick="javascript&colon;updateLobStg('{!ss.LobStageId}', this,'{!ss.Description}');"/>

</div>

<script>

function updateLobStg(lobStgId,checkBox,description){
var isChecked = $(checkBox).is(':checked');
/*------ some code----*/
af_updateLobStage(lobStgId,isChecked);

</script>

<form>

<apex:actionfunction  name="af_updateLobStage" status="counterStatus" action="{!updateLobStage}" oncomplete="window.alert('clicked')">
<apex:param name="lobStgId" value="" assignto="{!selectedLobStageId}"/>
<apex:param name="isChecked" value="" assignto="{!isLobStageCompleted}"/>
</apex:actionfunction>

</form>

There is no error on the controller side and its executing fine.

• June 13, 2013

Can you give me sample code for opening a new webpage when I click on a image.

This is the image display:-

<apex:image url="{!URLFOR($Resource.Playbook_Resource, 'assets/css/img/bestPractice.png')}" onclick="javascript&colon;NewPage('{!object.pageurl}'/> 

I am storing the URL of the new image in the field object.pageurl

• June 12, 2013

I have to populate the "Change" field for the last completed process as well as the first uncompleted process.

This should happen as soon as the completed field is set to Yes progressively.

How can I do it.

Note: In my VF page only the "Enabled" records can be changed/toggled between ''yes/'no'.

Is it possible to do it without coding?

Example Situation 

Process Name   |   Sort_order__c   |   Completed   |    Change   |   

Plan                 |             1                 |           Yes         |    Disable   |

Design             |             2                 |           Yes        |      Enable   |

Execute            |             3                 |            No         |      Enable   |

Test               |             4                 |             No        |     Disable   |

Validate       |              5                |             No        |      Disable  |

Example Situation 

Plan                 |             1                 |           Yes         |    Disable   |

Design             |             2                 |            Yes         |    Disable   |

Execute            |             3                 |           Yes        |      Enable   |

Test               |             4                 |            No         |      Enable   |

Validate       |              5                |             No        |      Disable  |

Example Situation 

Design             |             2                 |          Yes         |    Disable   |

Execute            |             3                 |          Yes         |    Disable   |

Test               |             4                 |           Yes        |      Enable   |

Validate       |              5                |            No         |      Enable   |

Thanks in advance

• June 10, 2013

Need overview on the below requirement.

Need to Create a button on the Account page where a user can click to get themselves added to the account Team.

Button Name: "Add to Account Team". Once the button is clicked, a workflow approval process should start. An email should be sent to Account owner. Once the account owner approves, the individual that wanted to be added to the team is added. If declines, an email goes out saying he is declined.

• June 09, 2013

I have a few divs inside APEX Repeat

on click of one div I have to expand that div and colapse all the others.

How to get all the divs in the JQuery

• June 07, 2013

Please help !

Formula field = Number  of days elapsed between, when the record is in the New status until it is moved into the Open, In prrogress, or Closed statuses

Where Status is a picklist field on the same object with the values

• New
  • Open
  • IN Progress
  • Closed

Thanks in advance

• June 06, 2013

Hi All

I have a VisualForce page embeded as a related list in Opportunity, which takes the Opportunity id and displays certain details.

There is a Checkbox in the VF page. when this Checkbox is selected I need to update another object at backend and refresh the entire Opportunity detail page.

The VF page is already there, i just have to incorporate this change. Can someone give me some sample code looking at which I can understand how do I use Java script, and how do I update the object with the value of Opportunity ID and the field (on VF page) pervious to the Checkbox.

I am a Newbie, any help will be greatly appriciated.

Regards

• June 03, 2013

Hi All

I have a VisualForce page embeded as a related list in Opportunity, which takes the Opportunity id and displays certain details.

There is a Checkbox in the VF page. when this Checkbox is selected I need to update another object at backend and refresh the entire Opportunity detail page.

The VF page is already there, i just have to incorporate this change. Can someone give me some sample code looking at which I can understand how do I use Java script, and how do I update the object with the value of Opportunity ID and the field (on VF page) pervious to the Checkbox.

Regards

• June 03, 2013

How to use workflow rule to map values of two fields in an object using a custom setting

I have two fields in opportunity object. I need to update field1, using a workflow, when field2 is assigned a value.

the maping of the values are stored in Custome setting "Map" as below.

CRY   |     CTI

------------------

US      |   New york

US      |   Denver

US      |   Washington

US      |   California

UK      |   London

UK      |   Cambrige

UK      |   Manchester

Example : If i select "London" in field2, UK should come in field1.

How to write a worlklow for this.

• May 30, 2013

I have four objects

Opportunity--->>>Lookup>>Playbook ---->>>>Master detail>>>Stage->>>>master detail>> Substage

playbook already have a few entries of stages. And each stage already has a few entries of substage value.

When we select a playbook value for Opportunity (Opportunity.Playbook__c), I need to update two other fields of Opportunity object.

First Field: out of many child (in Stage object) of the selected playbook I need to chose the Stage name of the record whose 'Sort Order' is 1; and assign that value to Opportunity.CurrentStage__c

Second field : out of many child (in SubStage object) of the above Stage I need to chose the SubStage name of the record whose 'Sort Order' is 1; and assign that value to Opportunity.CurrentSUBStage__c

I have to write a trigger to do this. Kindly help me with the code.

I have started with it as below. but not sure how to proceed further. Can someone kindly help.

if(Trigger.isUpdate && Trigger.isAfter) {
        for(Opportunity opp : Trigger.new) {
            if((opp.Playbook__c != null && opp.Playbook__c != Trigger.oldMap.get(opp.Id).Playbook__c)
  • May 29, 2013

In my Workflow Rule:

Step 2: Configure Workflow Rule

Rule Criteria: Run this rule if the following Formula evaluates to true:

ISPICKVAL(Referral__r.Referral_Status_n__c, “Create Opportunity”)

Error: Syntax error

Kindly help me to fix this

• June 21, 2013

Below is my code: the oncomplete function of my actionfunction is not throwing allert.

Can someone help? 

<div>

<apex:inputCheckbox id="abc1" value="{!ss.IsCompleted}" onclick="javascript&colon;updateLobStg('{!ss.LobStageId}', this,'{!ss.Description}');"/>

</div>

<script>

function updateLobStg(lobStgId,checkBox,description){
var isChecked = $(checkBox).is(':checked');
/*------ some code----*/
af_updateLobStage(lobStgId,isChecked);

</script>

<form>

<apex:actionfunction  name="af_updateLobStage" status="counterStatus" action="{!updateLobStage}" oncomplete="window.alert('clicked')">
<apex:param name="lobStgId" value="" assignto="{!selectedLobStageId}"/>
<apex:param name="isChecked" value="" assignto="{!isLobStageCompleted}"/>
</apex:actionfunction>

</form>

There is no error on the controller side and its executing fine.

• June 13, 2013

I have to populate the "Change" field for the last completed process as well as the first uncompleted process.

This should happen as soon as the completed field is set to Yes progressively.

How can I do it.

Note: In my VF page only the "Enabled" records can be changed/toggled between ''yes/'no'.

Is it possible to do it without coding?

Example Situation 

Design             |             2                 |           Yes        |      Enable   |

Execute            |             3                 |            No         |      Enable   |

Test               |             4                 |             No        |     Disable   |

Example Situation 

Design             |             2                 |            Yes         |    Disable   |

Execute            |             3                 |           Yes        |      Enable   |

Test               |             4                 |            No         |      Enable   |

Example Situation 

Design             |             2                 |          Yes         |    Disable   |

Execute            |             3                 |          Yes         |    Disable   |

Test               |             4                 |           Yes        |      Enable   |

Validate       |              5                |            No         |      Enable   |

Thanks in advance

• June 10, 2013

Please help !

Formula field = Number  of days elapsed between, when the record is in the New status until it is moved into the Open, In prrogress, or Closed statuses

Where Status is a picklist field on the same object with the values

• New
  • Open
  • IN Progress
  • Closed

Thanks in advance

• June 06, 2013

Hi All

Regards

• June 03, 2013

I have four objects

Opportunity--->>>Lookup>>Playbook ---->>>>Master detail>>>Stage->>>>master detail>> Substage

playbook already have a few entries of stages. And each stage already has a few entries of substage value.

When we select a playbook value for Opportunity (Opportunity.Playbook__c), I need to update two other fields of Opportunity object.

First Field: out of many child (in Stage object) of the selected playbook I need to chose the Stage name of the record whose 'Sort Order' is 1; and assign that value to Opportunity.CurrentStage__c

Second field : out of many child (in SubStage object) of the above Stage I need to chose the SubStage name of the record whose 'Sort Order' is 1; and assign that value to Opportunity.CurrentSUBStage__c

I have to write a trigger to do this. Kindly help me with the code.

I have started with it as below. but not sure how to proceed further. Can someone kindly help.

if(Trigger.isUpdate && Trigger.isAfter) {
        for(Opportunity opp : Trigger.new) {
            if((opp.Playbook__c != null && opp.Playbook__c != Trigger.oldMap.get(opp.Id).Playbook__c)
  • May 29, 2013

I am using an <apex:detail... > tag to display a Lead within my custom VisualForce page.   When the page loads it uses the Lead Page Layout assigned to the running user profile.

Is there a way for me to override the page layout that is loaded so i can display a different page layout without needing to change the page layout assigned to the profile?

thanks in advance!

• January 07, 2013