• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I want to display my app as a tab in the SF UI once my customer having a valid SF account install the app and login to salesforce.

Is that possible automatically without doing any sort of settings by the customer? If yes, how? 

I am aware of the options to add an app as Custom tab via setup--Create--Tabs--New option do not but want my customer to do any of this setup manually.

Thanks for the help.

Regards

Hi,

I create a custom tab for my application within the salesforce account, but the tab is blank. How to display content in the custome tab? I want to display my web app specific content in the custom tab.

Any pointer would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am able to integrate my web based test app with Salesforce.com using REST API. I am able to do the diferent operations from my test application via SF login. However, is there any options for me to connect to my test application from the Salesforce login account.  

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Regards

Kalyani

Hi,

I am able to succesfully Integrate by test web app using REST API via connector.

I am able to log in to Salesforce account via my salesforce login and able to extract information.

However, when I try to connect to salesforce directly from the browser after I logged in from my test app, it is still asking me to enter my credentials.

Usually it should auto-login as I am already logged in to the same salesforce account via my test app.

Any idea as to why is this hapenning?

Hi,

Can anybody let me know how to get the clientId or 'Consumer Key' AND clientSecret or 'Consumer Secret' to access Salesforec REST API from my web based application used for commercial purpose? Do I need to buy any license from Salesforce for that? 

Any information will be of great help

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I am trying to integrate salesforce via my web app. I am able to do that by defining Remote Access Application via salesforce developers login to get the consumer key and consumer secret id and than login using the salesforce id.

Is there any way for me to avoid defining Remote Access Application and still allow the users to access their salesforce account via my app only by using the username/password in a protective way ?

Any pointers on this regard will be of great help.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

We have a web application developed using java and would like to integrate salesforce.com with our websites. Can anyone tell me the procedure (technically) or steps that needs to be followed.

Thanks

Kalchakr

Hi,

I am able to integrate my web based test app with Salesforce.com using REST API. I am able to do the diferent operations from my test application via SF login. However, is there any options for me to connect to my test application from the Salesforce login account.  

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Regards

Kalyani

Hi,

I am able to succesfully Integrate by test web app using REST API via connector.

I am able to log in to Salesforce account via my salesforce login and able to extract information.

However, when I try to connect to salesforce directly from the browser after I logged in from my test app, it is still asking me to enter my credentials.

Usually it should auto-login as I am already logged in to the same salesforce account via my test app.

Any idea as to why is this hapenning?

Hi,

Can anybody let me know how to get the clientId or 'Consumer Key' AND clientSecret or 'Consumer Secret' to access Salesforec REST API from my web based application used for commercial purpose? Do I need to buy any license from Salesforce for that? 

Any information will be of great help

Thanks in advance