• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

(1) In our business, once a case is submitted for approval then the approvers ask some more information/queries to submitter before actually approving or rejecting the request. Submitter and Approver generally have many mail exchange and information exchange before approver would do any action of approving or rejecting the case. Can we provide facility to approvers that they will have one more button/link (say: require more information) and they will put their comment send it to submitter?

(2) My second query is regarding removing "Reassign" link that approver can see with "Approve/Reject" link in front of every request. Can we somehow remove this link?

Thank You, Parag

Hi,

(1) In our business, once a case is submitted for approval then the approvers ask some more information/queries to submitter before actually approving or rejecting the request. Submitter and Approver generally have many mail exchange and information exchange before approver would do any action of approving or rejecting the case. Can we provide facility to approvers that they will have one more button/link (say: require more information) and they will put their comment send it to submitter?

(2) My second query is regarding removing "Reassign" link that approver can see with "Approve/Reject" link in front of every request. Can we somehow remove this link?

Thank You, Parag

Hi, (1) In our business, once a case is submitted for approval then the approvers ask some more information/queries to submitter before actually approving or rejecting the request. Submitter and Approver generally have many mail exchange and information exchange before approver would do any action of approving or rejecting the case. Can we provide facility to approvers that they will have one more button/link (say: require more information) and they will put their comment send it to submitter? (2) My second query is regarding removing "Reassign" link that approver can see with "Approve/Reject" link in front of every request. Can we somehow remove this link? Thank You, Parag

Hi,

(1)
In our business, once a case is submitted for approval then the approvers ask some more information/queries to submitter before actually approving or rejecting the request. Submitter and Approver generally have many mail exchange and information exchange before approver would do any action of approving or rejecting the case.

Can we provide facility to approvers that they will have one more button/link (say: require more information) and they will put their comment send it to submitter? 

Thank You,
Parag

Hi, (1) In our business, once a case is submitted for approval then the approvers ask some more information/queries to submitter before actually approving or rejecting the request. Submitter and Approver generally have many mail exchange and information exchange before approver would do any action of approving or rejecting the case. Can we provide facility to approvers that they will have one more button/link (say: require more information) and they will put their comment send it to submitter? (2) My second query is regarding removing "Reassign" link that approver can see with "Approve/Reject" link in front of every request. Can we somehow remove this link? Thank You, Parag