• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We're seeing that when we have two console components from the same domain, then we don't get the on focus event following a screen pop.  Below I have links to the documentation for the exact screen pop method we're using in the console API and the exact onfocus event that we're talking about.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_cti.meta/api_cti/sforce_api_cti_screenpop.htm?search_text=screenpop

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_cti.meta/api_cti/sforce_api_cti_onfocus.htm?search_text=onfocus

Is this an issue that others have seen?
  • March 10, 2016
I am trying to use the following SOQL query in Data Loader expecting to receive a translated Status value:
SELECT Id, Subject, toLabel(Status), CreatedDate FROM Task ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC LIMIT 5
It does not return any value for that column for this query.

Is there a way to get a translated picklist value in Data Loader?
  • September 09, 2015

I'm seeing a limitation in terms of controlling recursive triggers when the allOrNone database option is set to false and then the trigger causes an error to be added to a record in the batch.

To illustrate the limitation, I have used the example from the guidance for controlling recursive triggers described on the following page:

http://www.salesforce.com/docs/developer/cookbook/Content/apex_controlling_recursive_triggers.htm

I have made some minor modifications to this example. I updated the AutoCreateFollowUpOnTasks trigger to have the following modification to simulate the failure of a business rule for one record during a bulk insert:

Integer taskCount = 0;

for (Task t : Trigger.new) {
    // Fake an rule failure
    if (taskCount++ == 1)
    {
        t.addError('Test error');
    }
    else if (t.Create_Follow_Up_Task__c) {

Then I changed the testCreateFollowUpTasks method to have the following code:

Database.insert(tasksToCreate, false);

When I execute that test method, I can see that three tasks are inserted rather than the four that would have been inserted before my change. I expect that.  But I also see that no follow-up tasks are created. I would have expected that three follow-up tasks would be created.

It seems like when the allOrNone option is set to false and a trigger causes an error to be added to a record, then the trigger is re-run with the successful records without the static variables being reset. Is that right? If so, is there anything that can be done to handle recursive triggers in a way that would account for that situation?

• July 15, 2013

I'm seeing a limitation in terms of controlling recursive triggers when the allOrNone database option is set to false and then the trigger causes an error to be added to a record in the batch.

To illustrate the limitation, I have used the example from the guidance for controlling recursive triggers described on the following page:

http://www.salesforce.com/docs/developer/cookbook/Content/apex_controlling_recursive_triggers.htm

I have made some minor modifications to this example. I updated the AutoCreateFollowUpOnTasks trigger to have the following modification to simulate the failure of a business rule for one record during a bulk insert:

Integer taskCount = 0;

for (Task t : Trigger.new) {
    // Fake an rule failure
    if (taskCount++ == 1)
    {
        t.addError('Test error');
    }
    else if (t.Create_Follow_Up_Task__c) {

Then I changed the testCreateFollowUpTasks method to have the following code:

Database.insert(tasksToCreate, false);

When I execute that test method, I can see that three tasks are inserted rather than the four that would have been inserted before my change. I expect that.  But I also see that no follow-up tasks are created. I would have expected that three follow-up tasks would be created.

It seems like when the allOrNone option is set to false and a trigger causes an error to be added to a record, then the trigger is re-run with the successful records without the static variables being reset. Is that right? If so, is there anything that can be done to handle recursive triggers in a way that would account for that situation?

• July 15, 2013