• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I would like to understand where people are finding chatter most useful and challenging. If you can provide some insight into productive use cases at your company, that will be very helpful.

Regards,

Ruhul

• July 16, 2013

Hi I am trying to run the following query from the Developer Console's Query Editor, but I am getting the error shown below:

SELECT Id, Type, CreatedDate, CreatedBy.name, Body FROM NewsFeed WHERE Type= 'UserStatus' ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC, ID DESC LIMIT 10

I am getting the following error:

sObject type 'NewsFeed' is not supported.

I am actually trying to run the query from a web app using the following (authenticated using oauth2.0):

QueryResult results = connection.query("SELECT Id, Type, Body, Title, CreatedBy.Name FROM NewsFeed ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC, Id DESC LIMIT 20");

However that is giving exception message, that is same as above from Developer Console's Query Editor, and shown below.  Any help on what I am doing wrong.

exceptionMessage='sObject type 'NewsFeed' is not supported.'

• June 12, 2013

Hi I am trying to run the following query from the Developer Console's Query Editor, but I am getting the error shown below:

SELECT Id, Type, CreatedDate, CreatedBy.name, Body FROM NewsFeed WHERE Type= 'UserStatus' ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC, ID DESC LIMIT 10

I am getting the following error:

sObject type 'NewsFeed' is not supported.

I am actually trying to run the query from a web app using the following (authenticated using oauth2.0):

QueryResult results = connection.query("SELECT Id, Type, Body, Title, CreatedBy.Name FROM NewsFeed ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC, Id DESC LIMIT 20");

However that is giving exception message, that is same as above from Developer Console's Query Editor, and shown below.  Any help on what I am doing wrong.

exceptionMessage='sObject type 'NewsFeed' is not supported.'

• June 12, 2013