• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello 

I am working as Quality assurance and looking for an automation testing tool for a web application.

I have tried- Selenium, Sahi and ranorex. All these tools doesnt work on look ups, checkboxes and the fields where id's changes.
In our application we have used javascripts, third party tools (Kendo,RTF Etc)

So Can anyone help me with a automation tool for testing?

does salesforce uses any tool to test the application.- (I need testing tool for Testers)

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Surbhi

Hi,

Is there a tool to migrate data between sandboxes or developer orgs using ANT tool?

I want to automate the process of migrating the data. Can I achieve this?

Regards,

Vinay Kumar

I am trying to set up a continous integration environment that will automatically deploy an application to a development org every time someone on our development team checks in code into our Subversion repository.  Is there a reasonably straitforward way to clean up all previously deployed artifacts (classes, objects, triggers, pages, ....) on a development org instance in an automated fashion using the salesforce ant library?

I have read replies to other posts that recommend creating a new development org instance to get a clean environment.  However, we need something more repeatable and robust.  We need to run this frequently.  Our goal is to have a true agile process with the SF platform.  Can anyone please help?

Thanks,

Tom