• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI all,

I have created a VF page which have many sections. When ever the page is reloaded, the focus goes to the first section instead of the current section.

How to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance...

HI All,

I m trying to dispaly a multipicklist as checkboxes in vf page but not succeeding.

How can I display the picklists in below showed style.

Name of the field : testpick__c

values : a, b, c, d, e

Object name: test__c

Expected Output:

A                     B                        C                       D                      E

Testpick                   X                      X                        X                      X                        X 

Thanks in advance..........

HI All,

I m trying to dispaly a multipicklist as checkboxes in vf page but not succeeding.

How can I display the picklists in below showed style.

Name of the field : testpick__c

values : a, b, c, d, e

Object name: test__c

Expected Output:

A                     B                        C                       D                      E

Testpick                   X                      X                        X                      X                        X 

Thanks in advance..........

Hi all,

Is is possible to change a picklist to multiselect picklist on vf page based on the requirement.

For example: Multichannel is a field. If is true then that picklist must be multi select  and if it is no then it should be remain as a picklist.

How can I implement this in the VF page..............

Thanks in advance