• 10 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have received the following error message, while trying to fetch Account records through bulk API.
The error message is:
Got an unexpected error while processing BULK-API. Contact support with error 1220535187-49540 (-1478819206)
Please help me understand what went wrong

Please do not try to call me by phone by default - communicate through the ticket first !!!

The full error is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><batchInfo
xmlns="http://www.force.com/2009/06/asyncapi/dataload">;
<id>751a0000004X7b6AAC</id>
<jobId>750a0000002G9i7AAC</jobId>
<state>Failed</state>
<stateMessage>InvalidBatch : Failed to process query: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1220535187-49540 (-1478819206)</stateMessage>
<createdDate>2014-10-30T22:32:22.000Z</createdDate>
<systemModstamp>2014-10-30T22:33:07.000Z</systemModstamp>
<numberRecordsProcessed>0</numberRecordsProcessed>
<numberRecordsFailed>0</numberRecordsFailed>
<totalProcessingTime>0</totalProcessingTime>
<apiActiveProcessingTime>0</apiActiveProcessingTime>
<apexProcessingTime>0</apexProcessingTime>
</batchInfo>

Hi !

I would like to create a formula field, that would contain a hyperlink, poining to a related objects list view in the same page.

For example, adding a custom formula field to an Account object, that would contain a hyperlink pointing to the related Opportunity objects list.

I see that the link is of the form AccountId#AccountId_Opportunity['AccountId'].Id, but it is not possible to put this in a Formula field, as Account object does not have an Opportunity field.

Thank you !

Hi !

I would like to create a formula field, that would contain a hyperlink, poining to a related objects list view in the same page.

For example, adding a custom formula field to an Account object, that would contain a hyperlink pointing to the related Opportunity objects list.

I see that the link is of the form AccountId#AccountId_Opportunity['AccountId'].Id, but it is not possible to put this in a Formula field, as Account object does not have an Opportunity field.

Thank you !

I'm using the REST API to make the following SOQL query:
https://<instance_name>.salesforce.com/services/data/v29.0/queryAll?q=SELECT+WhoId,+WhatId,+Account.Name,+Who.Name,+What.Name,+Id,+AccountId+FROM+Task+WHERE+Id+IN+('<TASK_ID_1>','<TASK_ID_2>',...,'<TASK_ID_22>')
Where <TASK_ID_1> ... <TASK_ID_22> are 22 different Task Ids. This usually works fine but for one specific customer the response from the query is just the string "No target url" (without the quotes, just the string, without JSON formatting).

The same query works just fine for many other customers, and other queries for this specific customer work as well. What may be the cause for this behavior?