• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone know where the option is to pre-populate the Account Name on a contract when the new contract starts from the Opportunity Related list section?

Does anyone know how to generate a list of users in the All Internal Users Publc Group.  I haven't been able to find the object that has users groups.

How do I setup Account teams and assign users for portal users? 

Need to delete 35,000,000 records from an object containing 49,000,000 records.  What is the best method to accomplish this? 

I need to map the account.name from a contact record to a custom field on the user object when I enable that contact as a portal user.  Since this conversion brings a standard user page, is there anywhere I can set my value without using a trigger?

Having an issue when adding product to an opportunity in the portal.  I have 2 input fields that are not displaying after I do an item selection.  These fields are visible if I am performing the same action from my base org.  We are just now preparing to turn on portal users, and this is a major issue for them being able to successfully enter a complete opportunity.  They can add the product without all the information, then edit the line item and enter the missing information.  I have checked the field level security for the profile, and all the fields are visible and not read-only.  This is not a formula field.

Does anyone know how to generate a list of users in the All Internal Users Publc Group.  I haven't been able to find the object that has users groups.

How do I setup Account teams and assign users for portal users? 

Need to delete 35,000,000 records from an object containing 49,000,000 records.  What is the best method to accomplish this?