• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i have to create a task for an account.after saving the task the assignedto(user) field in task need to be equated with a custom field(callowner) on Respected account 

Thanks in Advance

Hi all,

on contact object while saving a new contact i need to give the account lookup field.

after saving a record i have a junction object called accountcontact there a new record
needs to be created and the contact name and account name needs to be popullated there.

Thanks in advance

i have a relation with account and contact.Account record is having the contact name as a field.

Whenever a new task is created with related to an account i need to equate the contact field on account to the new custom field in the task obj.

COuld any one help me in this scenario..

Thanks in advance

i have a relation with account and contact.Account record is having the contact name as a field.

Whenever a new task is created with related to an account i need to equate the contact field on account to the new custom field in the task obj.

Thanks in advance

I am on contract object and i have a lookup for the account object , when selecting the particular account and giving a name to the contract  then if i click on save    then on that particular account  a  text field need to be updated with the name of the contract..

please help me in finding a solution for this trigger

Thanks in advance

I am on contract object and i have a lookup for the account object , when selecting the particular account and giving a name to the contract  then if i click on save    then on that particular account  a  text field need to be updated with the name of the contract..

Thanks in advance

How to use scrollbar for pageblocktable

Thanks

I have a picklist field in the vf page displaying campaigns. i need a button below to that and clicking on that button i need to display the accounts related to that specific campaign which we have selected in the picklist...

can anyone help me in finding the solution

Thanks in advance 

i have promotion object as an related list in the campaign object.

i need to enter only 3 promotions for that campaign , if at all i am entering another promotion it chould throw an error

please suggest the way to do this...

thanks in advance
sfdcinap

i have promotion object as an related list in the campaign object.

i need to enter only 3 promotions for that campaign , if at all i am entering another promotion it chould throw an error

please suggest the way to do this...

thanks in advance
sfdcinap

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance