• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to create a Home Page Component for advanced search - I found this script:

<form action="/search/SearchResults?searchType=2&sen=0&setLast=1" method="post" name="advsrch"><input class="searchTextBox" maxlength="80" name="sbstr" size="18" value="" type="text"> <input value=" Go! " class="btn" type="submit"></form>

I created an HTML Home Page component and put this script in - when the component displays it shows the html code and not the search box.

Any ideas?

• August 19, 2013

We use web-to-case to create cases from our web site in Salesforce.  There is a drop down field on the web page that correspondes to our record types.  We have 6 different record types.  5 out of the 6 work perfectly.  That is, we pass the record type in and the case record type is set in Salesforce correspondingly.  However, the 6th  type gets creates cases in Salesforce witht  a General case record type.

We have verififed the obvious things (countless times):

1.  Record type exists

2.  Record type is active

3.  The correct record type value is getting passed

Has anybody seen this happen and/or have any ideas?

• July 16, 2013

I created several custom objects and when these objects display in a list (like on the custom object home page), only one field displays (the standard field).  I want to show more data from the custom object - can this be done?

Example:

Custom Object - Athlete

Fields - Athlete Name, Date of Birth, Sport, Height, Weight

Since the name is the first field, it was created as the standard field.  All the rest are custom fields and don't display on the Athlete home page.

This is also an issue when I have one custom object related to another - the list also shows one field (the equilivent would be displaying Activity Hisotry on Cases - imagine if it only showed one field).

• June 26, 2013

I created a custom object and can't see it under the + tab.  The object is deployed and my ID has full rights to it (verified the profile settings).

Any ideas?

• June 25, 2013

We use web-to-case to create cases from our web site in Salesforce.  There is a drop down field on the web page that correspondes to our record types.  We have 6 different record types.  5 out of the 6 work perfectly.  That is, we pass the record type in and the case record type is set in Salesforce correspondingly.  However, the 6th  type gets creates cases in Salesforce witht  a General case record type.

We have verififed the obvious things (countless times):

1.  Record type exists

2.  Record type is active

3.  The correct record type value is getting passed

Has anybody seen this happen and/or have any ideas?

• July 16, 2013

I created a custom object and can't see it under the + tab.  The object is deployed and my ID has full rights to it (verified the profile settings).

Any ideas?

• June 25, 2013