• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am inserting some fields through data loader. Out of which date time field shows me a wrong value after insertion
eg: If i insert a date time field as 2014-04-04T17:04:00.00Z then it will shows me the correct date value but time value is inccorrect. 
Input Field inserted through dataloader = 2014-04-04T17:04:00.00Z
Output shown on browser( Saleforce UI ) = 4/4/2014 10:04 AM

Please assist me on this.

Hi,

I have created one visualforce tab. I have put that tab on customer portal .

when i click that tab then following message displayed

Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

Please help me to resolve this problem

Regards,

Sagar Pawar.

• September 04, 2013

Hi,

After uploading a file  using apex:inputFile tag of visualForce page i'm redirected to My Personal Documents.

But I want to redirect my control to the same visualforce page along with the message file uploded successfully

Thanks,

Sagar

Hi,

I want to disable sidebar from Home page of customer portal.

Thanks,

Sagar

Hi,

I want to change background color of  home page on customer portal.

Thanks,

Sagar

Hi,

How i rename Home tab in salesforce?

regards,

Sagar

Hi,

How i validate formula field using eclipse ?

regards,

Sagar Pawar.

Hi,

How i validate formula field?

regards,

Sagar

when i store any number (eg: 1200 ) in a database object then that number will be stored as ( 1,200 )  so how i remove quamma from the value

I try to crate new record for one object bt after click on  save this message displayed

Data Storage Limits Exceeded
Your company currently has exceeded its data storage limits including an extra overflow buffer.
 Per our terms and conditions, we cannot permit additional data creation within our system until
 your company first reduces its current data storage. Please contact your company's salesforce.com
 administrator to resolve this. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Click here to return to the previous page.

Hi,

How i export  data of one org and import it into the another org   through ecllipse

regards,

sagar

Hi

How i display default values in apex:inputText tag of visualForce

regards,

sagar

Hi,

I am inserting some fields through data loader. Out of which date time field shows me a wrong value after insertion
eg: If i insert a date time field as 2014-04-04T17:04:00.00Z then it will shows me the correct date value but time value is inccorrect. 
Input Field inserted through dataloader = 2014-04-04T17:04:00.00Z
Output shown on browser( Saleforce UI ) = 4/4/2014 10:04 AM

Please assist me on this.

Hi,

How i validate formula field using eclipse ?

regards,

Sagar Pawar.